What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

Actually no I don't or else I would have said that I knew what you were talking about. Something intrigued me and not in a bad way, I asked about it, I got an answer, I considered my query closed. Whatever else has been going on has nothing to do with me.

Fair enough, I will consider this query closed between the two of us. There are still others out there that do oppose what I do here on the forum. I do appreciate your true honesty "Electrophile," I wouldn't have it any other way. I hope that we can still be friends "Electrophile," I would really like to. Take care and ROCK ON "Electrophile!"

Hi "~tangerine~!" I always wish for the best for you and your daughter. As for me saying that speaking to you made me happy today, believe me, the pleasure is all mine! No "~tangerine~," THANK YOU! I try my best to be the best Dad in the world. Hell, I now send my daughter $2500.00 a month. I still support her, but that is my lifetime job and responsibility as her father. Hopefully, she'll either be going back to school soon to get her bachelor's degree or she'll pursue her career as a model. I just hope that she makes up her mind soon before too much time goes by. "~tangerine~," your daughter is so lucky to have such a wonderful mother like you. I can tell that you work your hardest in your career in order for you to make sure that you provide for your daughter by giving her the chance to get the best of everything that life has to offer. Doing this, you will help her achieve her goals to the best of her abilities resulting in her reaching her fullest potential. Your daughter wouldn't be where she is right now if it wasn't for you. I'm proud of you "~tangerine~," you should be proud of yourself too which I truly believe that you are and for good reason. There's not a doubt in my mind that your daughter will be more prettier than you because its only natural that a daughter should be more prettier than her mother. My daughter is! Please remember, I know for fact that our daughter's mothers are very beautiful which means that you are still beautiful "~tangerine~!" A-HA! I'd bet you a loot of money on it and I know that I'd win! Ha Ha! Like I said, I still haven't seen a REAL picture of you yet to know for sure but I feel in my heart that I'm right without a doubt in my mind! Do you want to prove me wrong? Think about it and PM me. In the mean time, take care and ROCK ON "~tangerine~!"

Hi sweetie! Read the above, this is the real me as to how I feel about you. By the way, your mailbox is full! I can't PM you. Ha Ha! Take care and ROCK ON my dear!

First, to ~tangerine~... thanks! For those who don't know, last weekend was the Jewish New Year (Rosh Hashanna) and this weekend was the Day of Atonement (Yom Kippur). Now I'm not a particularly religious Jew myself (ask me sometime how I feel about religion... and I hope you feel the same way or we'll fight for hours), but I find the traditions quite beautiful. So... thanks!

(And boy did I have a lot to atone for this year! :o:slapface:;):D)

Second... ZFF's posts actually make me happy. He's a very positive person. Yes, that can be annoying sometimes, but with so much darkness in the world, occasional light is a good thing, and ZFF definitely shines light. So I say thank you to ZFF for his posts.

Finally... I have something to post in here for once...

My Statistics teacher. My financial aid has yet to come thru, so I have no money to pay for my semester, yet. My Statistics teacher has gone the extra mile to make sure I can still take my tests and do well despite not being able to afford my books or materials needed for the class. If I fail tomorrow's (today's) test (at 10:00 AM), I am only failing myself and her. Wish me luck, everyone!

Edited by Nathan

First, to ~tangerine~... thanks! For those who don't know, last weekend was the Jewish New Year (Rosh Hashanna) and this weekend was the Day of Atonement (Yom Kippur). Now I'm not a particularly religious Jew myself (ask me sometime how I feel about religion... and I hope you feel the same way or we'll fight for hours), but I find the traditions quite beautiful. So... thanks!

Second... ZFF's posts actually make me happy. He's a very positive person. Yes, that can be annoying sometimes, but with so much darkness in the world, occasional light is a good thing, and ZFF definitely shines light. So I say thank you to ZFF for his posts.

My Statistics teacher. My financial aid has yet to come thru, so I have no money to pay for my semester, yet. My Statistics teacher has gone the extra mile to make sure I can still take my tests and do well despite not being able to afford my books or materials needed for the class. If I fail tomorrow's (today's) test (at 10:00 AM), I am only failing myself and her. Wish me luck, everyone!

I wish you the best of luck my friend! I know you can do it. Take care and ROCK ON my friend!

Hi Nathan, you're welcome. Actually, i went to Hebrew school for one month when i was seven. My mom and my best friend's mom (who i went with) asked us if we wanted to continue after that. Naturally, we said no, opting to be outside playing rather than inside learning, lol. My family celebrates the high holidays but very informally. For example, there is no seder on Passover, but we do have family dinners.

I have never been religious, and in fact, i a atheist. But being Jewish isn't just a religion, it's a Nationality. That is something you can't change.

I just thought of Evester... i believe he said he is Jewish.

Agreed, ZFF is always positive (kind of disgusting sometimes, doesn't he get PMS like the rest of us icon6.gif, seriously, he is a rare find.

I wish you luck on your Statistics test. That was one course that gets such a bad rap, but i had the greatest Stats instructor in Nursing School, and i got an A in the course. She made it fun and she gave breaks for math errors. She looked like Tracy Chapman, including the hair :) I hope you get the financial aid in order soon!

Hi sweetie! Read the above, this is the real me as to how I feel about you. By the way, your mailbox is full! I can't PM you. Ha Ha! Take care and ROCK ON my dear!

So can you spare another $2,500? Okay, well seriously, i know you are a wonderful dad. Not everyone has one of those, lol. My daughter is my first priority. Just tonight i was talking to my next door neighbor who has a two year old daughter. Returned home after 9pm and my daughter and the neighbor's daughter start playing and running around (dark and drizzling at the time:) ). Anyway, i told her (Jen) how many activities my daughter is enrolled in and she says "you are crazy"! As long as my daughter wants to do everything, i will continue to give her the opportunities. I know that is the kind of father you are, no matter what age your child is.

I know you are my friend. I just cleared out a bunch of messages from the pm box. I have to get to sleep so please forgive if i don't get back to you tonight. Have a great night and try to get your five hrs of sleep in somewhere :)

So can you spare another $2,500? Okay, well seriously, i know you are a wonderful dad. Not everyone has one of those, lol. My daughter is my first priority. Just tonight i was talking to my next door neighbor who has a two year old daughter. Returned home after 9pm and my daughter and the neighbor's daughter start playing and running around (dark and drizzling at the time:) ). Anyway, i told her (Jen) how many activities my daughter is enrolled in and she says "you are crazy"! As long as my daughter wants to do everything, i will continue to give her the opportunities. I know that is the kind of father you are, no matter what age your child is.

I know you are my friend. I just cleared out a bunch of messages from the pm box. I have to get to sleep so please forgive if i don't get back to you tonight. Have a great night and try to get your five hrs of sleep in somewhere :)

Hi sweetie! The database was freaking out and I couldn't log back on. Were you having the same problem? I understand, you get some sleep. We'll talk about the $2500.00 later. In the mean time, pleasant dreams and ROCK ON!

Hi sweetie! The database was freaking out and I couldn't log back on. Were you having the same problem? I understand, you get some sleep. We'll talk about the $2500.00 later. In the mean time, pleasant dreams and ROCK ON!

I had to pick up some Claritin-D at the drug store. Apparently, it's no longer on the shelf and you have to give a card to someone in the pharmacy to get it. Anyway, I'm waiting, and have had a shitty day, so I'm wearing a frown. As I'm waiting, I notice that a cute guy keeps glancing over at me. I'm really not in the mood for it, so I continue with my frown, haha. He gets his script filled and on his way out, he walks over to me and says, "Bye, gorgeous." I start laughing, he smiles, and walks off into the sunset. :lol:

I just got an email from Jambase...they're great btw, and it said Dylan is coming again!

YAY!! And although the venue sucks...Saltair (stinky air..next to the Great Salt Lake)

It will be inside this time, I want to take my youngest daughter's boyfriend. He had never heard Dylan. :blink::blink::blink:

Gawd, I know...that's why I want to take him. Poor guy was raised by strict mormons who didn't believe in "that evil music." HA!

And...it's cold outside today!!!! Yay! raining.... :)

Much needed cool down.

What made me happy today? My friends threw me a homecoming party at our favorite bar which is Stacy's. I had a real good time. However, my vacation's officially over and I will be going back to work tomorrow morning at 0600. In the mean time, all of you take care and ROCK ON FOREVER fellow ZEPPELIN fanatics!

After several days of allergy symptoms and headaches, I finally felt good enough to get back to running 3 miles. :)

Have you ever tried using a netti pot? It works wonders on the sinuses.

Wow :o I think the only way I could run 3 miles is if I had a rabid pitbull

on my heels :lol:

Have you ever tried using a netti pot? It works wonders on the sinuses.

I've heard about the netti pot from a few friends, who swear up and down that it helps, but I haven't tried it yet.

Wow :o I think the only way I could run 3 miles is if I had a rabid pitbull

on my heels :lol:

LOL! You're hilarious...I'm gonna have the image of a rabid pitbull in my head now when I run... :lol:

My mom came back from her 10 day vacation from Spain and France :) She brought so much chocolate and foreign food, but she told me that all of it was so expenisve, like 35 euros for chocalte :o I have to say, America is one amaizng country. Funny story, she said that she met a lady who didn't even notice her until her friend told her she was from America!

Full Moon last night, so I planned on getting up at 3:30AM, I took my dogs and off we went to the lake down the road.The glow of the moon on the lake was so beautiful and serene. As the sun was coming up I had -Over The Hills And Far Away- playing. Great start to the day:-)

Edited by Deborah J

My sister and I just got back from the Dixie Classic Fair in Winston-Salem. Holy crap was that fun! I hadn't been on a Tilt-a-Whirl in about 15 years.

The only ride I hated was the Sea Ray. My sister dragged me on that one; it's a pirate ship that swings back and forth - of course she wanted to sit all the way in the back. Well, when it swung all the way up, our asses came up off the seat. I was scared shitless. I had to Lamaze breathing just to keep from passing out.

Otherwise I had one hell of a good time. :)

My sister and I just got back from the Dixie Classic Fair in Winston-Salem. Holy crap was that fun! I hadn't been on a Tilt-a-Whirl in about 15 years.

The only ride I hated was the Sea Ray. My sister dragged me on that one; it's a pirate ship that swings back and forth - of course she wanted to sit all the way in the back. Well, when it swung all the way up, our asses came up off the seat. I was scared shitless. I had to Lamaze breathing just to keep from passing out.

Otherwise I had one hell of a good time. :)

^Winston-Salem is where I have to send my $$ for my student loan payments--for the unsubsizided one.

My friend got sick and threw up at the fair this summer after we did the Gravitron. I guess we're too old for this stuff now, eh? LOL

I'm going to a Boise State Game in a little while! yesss!

It's going to be a slaughter, it's against UC Davis, so sadly, it won't be an incredibly entertaining game, but I've never been to one before, so I'm excited! (It's homecoming too.)