What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

Julie, I assume that's you in your new avatar. It's nice to finally see you mate! :friends:

hi magic

do you not see the jimmy pic anymore? i did try to change it, but it wasn't showing up, so i asked sam about it, and he wasn't seeing the new one either, but he's gonna try and fix it.

yes, it's me :)

to sam and i, it still shows the jimmy pic :unsure:

hi magic

do you not see the jimmy pic anymore? i did try to change it, but it wasn't showing up, so i asked sam about it, and he wasn't seeing the new one either, but he's gonna try and fix it.

yes, it's me :)

to sam and i, it still shows the jimmy pic :unsure:

No Jimmy here. I see a very nice looking lady with long brown locks and a warm smile. :)

I see you Julie! Bella bella! :)

I've noticed, though, that which picture shows up depends on what setting you have the board on. If you have the board set on lz_bias, then your avatar photo will appear with your posts. But if it's on IP.Board Mobile then instead of your avatar photo appearing, it will be your personal profile photo.

So check to see what setting you have the board set on. Hope this helps.

Edited by Strider

I see you Julie! Bella bella! smile.gif

I've noticed, though, that which picture shows up depends on what setting you have the board on. If you have the board set on lz_bias, then your avatar photo will appear with your posts. But if it's on IP.Board Mobile then instead of your avatar photo appearing, it will be your personal profile photo.

So check to see what setting you have the board set on. Hope this helps.

thanks strider. i have it on ip board, but i tried the other ones, and i still see the jimmy avatar ......

Someone reached out to me today, apologized for their past actions and vowed to do better in the future. That took a lot of courage and character. It really meant a lot to me and I hope I can do something similar if the occasion arises.

Today I am going to a baby shower for one of my girls from girl scout days. She will be bringing a new baby boy into the world soon.

Kinda brings home the fact that I am getting older than I want to be physically, but still feeling young in my mind.

The circle of life just keeps marching on through time.

That is a FANTASTIC result well done you.... :bravo:

Thank you Kate! :D

Well, the thing which made me very very happy today is the fact that you are back on the forum after so long!! :yay: Welcome back!!! :friends:

kiwi and janet : fantastic news!

ledzepfvr : i know what you mean!

fool in the rain : welcome back!

Thank you Julie! :D BTW, I must add the fact that I like your profile photo! :friends: You do look like a very nice lady indeed! Really nice to see you! :wave:

It's lovely to have you back Fool. :) Enjoy your retirement for the time being! How's your little grandson Leo doing?

Hi 'Magic'

'My little man' Leo is really getting big now, hopeing to go and see him this week, as I have been working I haven't seen him in a while but have had regular photos. I will have to post a few pic's of him soon....

Edited by Fool In The Rain 60

Early this morning Argentinean radio was playing Over the Rainbow by Israel "IZ" Kamakawiwoʻole. I had never heard this, though the song first appeared in 1993. After a few googles I learnt that he is Hawaiian, died at 38 in 1997. I also found it's an ukelele he's playing, not a banjo. The song made me happy (sad at the same time, but sad in a positive way).