What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

Just came back from grocery shopping, scored 5 12 oz. bags of unshelled walnuts for 99 cents a piece at the reduced section in the fruit/vegetable department!

cool!

i scored 10 mangoes for 10 bucks. made a big bowl of fruit salad .... so yummo.

also

Australia going well in the ashes ( cricket ) :)

Sold my Toyo 4x5 view camera for $650 today. The guy didn't even haggle and just shelled out the ca$h. He said it was a gift for his wife. ^_^

How long did you have that beauty, redrum? Did you use it often? What camera are you using now?

How long did you have that beauty, redrum? Did you use it often? What camera are you using now?

I bought it in 1997. Took lots of pics with it and took good care of it. New ones run about $1500 with a lens.

I currently have a Fuij S4000 digital. It's a nice little camera with super zoom to super macro. :)

post-503-0-25895900-1387408204_thumb.jpg

post-503-0-87887300-1387408286_thumb.jpg

Excellent photos, redrum. The top one reminds me of William Friedkin's "To Live and Die in L.A.".

I am on vacation until January, and my daughter is on winter break for a month! :)

How lovely for you both...quality time during the holidays is wonderful!!!

Tomloge - I seriously hope she recovers?

Drop Down - The 3 times I had a McShite was in Malaysia in 1991. Enjoy the festivities.

As it is the shortest day of the year today, as of tomorrow it gets lighter every day until June 21st. The tunnel has a light in it !!

Edited by chillumpuffer

Tomloge - I seriously hope she recovers?

Drop Down - The 3 times I had a McShite was in Malaysia in 1991. Enjoy the festivities.

As it is the shortest day of the year today, as of tomorrow it gets lighter every day until June 21st. The tunnel has a light in it !!

Thank you.

Man! Lucky for me, I did not put on any "holiday weight" this year! :lol: It was a very Merry Vegan Christmas for me :)

I am also very happy that I could also stick to my usual daily routine of working out for 90 minutes. I have to admit that in the past, the holidays have tempted me into slackening off a bit! That sure as hell didn't happen this year! :D I am certainly going to continue the vegan trend into the New Year! B)

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87