What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

Thank you, Walter, ally and slave!! It has truly been a labor of love these past couple months.

I feel very fortunate to be part of the wellness community, in both jobs.

Our Open House will be in 2 weeks, complete with local media exposure and musical performance from a local high school.

In this economy it is quite exciting to be expanding a 'Mom and Pop' business.

Your well wishes are much appreciated.

xo

Congratulations on your new venture! :)

I am curious, what made your week so good?

Seven nights and six solid days of constant fun and companionship with a good friend...and not a lick of work or family drama to interrrupt. Got to show off my city and renew and reacquaint myself with some of the glories of my fair town. Had delicious food and wine, hiked heaps of miles on some great trails with astonishing vistas, saw the mountains and the sea, went ice skating...yes, ice skating, laughed ourselves silly at Doug Benson's show, and got my friend out of the cold and snow for a week of blue skies and sunshine. That's just the tip of the iceberg. :)

^ Verrrry Nice! :yesnod:

Thanks Chuck. As you live in a desirable traveller's destination yourself, I'm sure you know how fun it can be to play tour-guide to friends and family visiting from out-of-town. It forces you to think outside-the-box and get away from the routine. The thing about Los Angeles is that it is so gigantic and encompasses so many types of activities that you never exhaust the possibilities. I have had to come up with three itineraries for three different people visiting recently, and each one was entirely different. The only activities that were repeated were breakfast at Figaro Cafe, a shopping at Amoeba Records, a drive along Mulholland Dr., and hiking in Griffith Park and up to the Hollywood Sign and Mt. Lee.

The only thing that could have improved the past week was if New England had won and Pamela Des Barres hadn't postponed her event...I was looking forward to introducing my friend to Miss Pamela.

Sounds like a great time, for sure! Glad you two enjoyed the time together!

Orlando is NOTHING like LA, as far as cool places to go! If it's a family, not a problem - adults only, snooze-fest!

There are some places, but I can't even imagine what kinda trouble/adult fun you could get me into out there! ;)

:)

Sounds like a great time, for sure! Glad you two enjoyed the time together!

Orlando is NOTHING like LA, as far as cool places to go! If it's a family, not a problem - adults only, snooze-fest!

There are some places, but I can't even imagine what kinda trouble/adult fun you could get me into out there! ;)

:)

A few rounds at Tiki Ti and then Jumbo's Clown Room will do for starters... ;)

my youngest started high school today.

morning went without a hitch, but we will see how he liked the first day in a couple of hours .....

fingers crossed!

update : went well :)

Ahhhhh, high school. Good luck to him. Glad the first day went well.