What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

Oh Bliss !! I hope the spring weather helps you Enjoy your time off. Is his indoors off with you?

yes he is ♥

Good for you, STZ. I hope you have a wonderful time.

thank you! :)

Hey STZ, that's nice. I hope you enjoy your days off and make the most of them. :)

I will - I don't care if we go anywhere or not, just staying home from work is good enough for me :)

Enjoy your time off STZ, I know having a wee break are like gold dust to you.

oh yes, it sure is. The arthritis is killing me :(

Today Hawthorn Football Club won the Australian Rulles Footbal Grand Finall and a felllow Aussie forum member zepdawg is a huge fan and supporter of Hawthorn so I an so happy for him.

I told him recently they would win by 7 goals and they acctualy won by 10 goals so I'm happy as well.

Happy day to you zepdawg and congrats to the Mighty Hawks. :D

Oh yea...both my girls, ages 8 and 5, are really getting into zeppelin these days. ....it's amazing to see it unfold....makes the band even more magical and timeless.

Thats so refreshing to hear your 5 amd 8 year old daughters are getting into Zepp.

:)

Great to hear Pagefan55.

Sailing must be very invigerating? :)

Oh. and Slave to Zepp, I'm sorry to hear a=bout your arthritis, :(

thanks Azad, yeah it's been really bad :(

This morning , watching The Song Remains The Same with my daughter :)

that's cool! My son watched a bit of Zep with me around 8 years old or so, but he grew out of it :(

Not sure if it fits in with this thread but.......I got married on this day 34 years ago.

It most certainly does, if you are happy about it! ..... 34 years is amazing, congrats ♥

Today Hawthorn Football Club won the Australian Rulles Footbal Grand Finall and a felllow Aussie forum member zepdawg is a huge fan and supporter of Hawthorn so I an so happy for him.

I told him recently they would win by 7 goals and they acctualy won by 10 goals so I'm happy as well.

Happy day to you zepdawg and congrats to the Mighty Hawks. :D

Thanks azad, it certainly was a happy day, We're a happy team at Hawthorn!