Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hotplant

What Made You Happy today?

I was missing my doggie as it has been almost a year that we said goodbye after 11+ years.

So rather than dwell and mope today I dropped off some coffee and goodies to the staff at the animal hospital. The look on their faces put a smile on mine.

Yay.

Well that's nice that he did that. :)

Lol, that is funny Jules, Is it the one that I saw in Aldi last week that talks when you press it? :D

no, but it is very cute :)

Paiges first softball game for the 10U Fall leauge is tonight.....pics to come

At bat....

good luck! :)

I was missing my doggie as it has been almost a year that we said goodbye after 11+ years.

So rather than dwell and mope today I dropped off some coffee and goodies to the staff at the animal hospital. The look on their faces put a smile on mine.

Yay.

you are an amazing person ♥

well wouldn't you be :lol: when you`d only having to work two more shifts to DO and its HOILDAY TIMES, yep yeah...

Not having to see my country be ripped apart. It was pretty close.

Yeah true. I think it would have caused Scotland more problems than it's worth. Politically that is.

Bittersweet....Walter Jr. turned 11 today!

:)

Happy birthday, little man!

:birthday:

Bittersweet....Walter Jr. turned 11 today!

:)

Happy birthday, little man!

:birthday:

So you still have a year or so before he becomes impossible... :)

Happy birthday Walter Jr!!

I saw my brother yesterday, we haven't got together for about 8 years :)

Wow. Hope you had a nice visit. I can't imagine not seeing my siblings for that long.

Although, now that you mention it, my brother lives in Italy, so I don't see him for years at a time... I guess it doesn't feel that long since we talk often.

Wow. Hope you had a nice visit. I can't imagine not seeing my siblings for that long.

Although, now that you mention it, my brother lives in Italy, so I don't see him for years at a time... I guess it doesn't feel that long since we talk often.

yes, it was nice, thanks ebk :)

we really should get together more often. we don't live very far apart, but we have conflicting work schedules, and you know .....

Spent the afternoon at Naragansett Pier with my daughter while she took some senior pictures for a friend.

Turned on the morning news, and was surprised to see ROBERT on the CBS morning show!

He looked great! I loved his comment about cutting his hair when he is finished performing for good.

Charlie Rose, Gail King, Nora O'Donnell as well as guest Mark Harmon were all in awe by his presence.

Nothing new in the interview but it was great seeing him first thing in the morning. What a pleasant surprise. They may have the interview up on CBS's web site at some point.

Thanks Robert for making my day!

I haven't seen my eldest brother since our parents died in 2009, let's just say I'm not heartbroken. He only lives one hour away from all of us, and he has not seen any of his siblings for 5 years, he really is a $*&* take that as you wish it could begin with a C or a T.

Holiday! :yay::)

Logging on the forum and seeing the return of BUCK'EYE' DOC! :)

Holiday! :yay::)

Logging on the forum and seeing the return of BUCK'EYE' DOC! :)

Hi Strider!

I still pop in every now and then to see what's happening, making a random post here and there when I think that I have something to contribute.

Have a great Holiday and thanks for the shout out!