What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

Just got back from a thrift store and found a Takamine electric guitar that looked/played really well, was only 25 bucks. Went straight home and jammed with my brother with it. Sounded great!

Nice one JLee93, I wish I had more luck because I just flushed $140 down the drain on a cheap strat copy that wont stay in tune.

We live and we learn. :)

I saw on flea bay this tee shirt at £1000. Although mine has a slight hole on the front it's still in excellent shape

attachicon.gifth.jpg

Is that 10 pound or 1,000 pound? Anyway, it's a nice shirt. :)

Nice one JLee93, I wish I had more luck because I just flushed $140 down the drain on a cheap strat copy that wont stay in tune.

We live and we learn. :)

Is that 10 pound or 1,000 pound? Anyway, it's a nice shirt. :)

The decimal point is absent my boy. A GRAND. " A nice shirt?" For those of us who were at this festival, it's a great shirt

That's great stz. Let me know when it's about to screen as I don't really watch tv or check guides etc. :)

From your passionate explanation of the show Patrycja, I reckon I would go and see it if it heads our way.

Thanks for sharing. :)

Hi thanks, azad, I've looked into it and they seem to have shows pretty much all over the world - North America, Europe, Middle East, far East... except your neck of the woods. Strange and unfortunate. There are many shows being presented, though the one that I saw was "Kurios." If you happen to be traveling, check out this list. Maybe there will be something near you - http://www.cirquedusoleil.com/en/shows.aspx :)

Hi thanks, azad, I've looked into it and they seem to have shows pretty much all over the world - North America, Europe, Middle East, far East... except your neck of the woods. Strange and unfortunate. There are many shows being presented, though the one that I saw was "Kurios." If you happen to be traveling, check out this list. Maybe there will be something near you - http://www.cirquedusoleil.com/en/shows.aspx :)

Hey thats cool of you to pass on the link. I will check it out and although no plans for travel atm, you never know.

Much appreciated Patrycja. :)

I'm happy today because I woke up feeling slightly sore in the legs from a long fast walk in the soft sand the day before.

The hard work is paying off. :)

^^^^ That's wonderful, STZ. I heard Wagner's "Flying Dutchman" there years ago.

thank you :)

Concert was great! So cool to see Rodriguez in such an amazing concert hall!

We had good seats too.

His voice still sounds the same as it did 40 years ago!

Jimmy Page take note - 72 and still touring the world playing guitar AND singing every song .....

Now this post is in the right place, hehe. Don't know how I confused the Un-happy thread with this one.

Building a cairn at the beach.

Getting my paycheck. Getting AFI Fest tickets. Getting free Bob Dylan tickets. Getting to catch up with Ronnie of The Muffs and Inger of the Nymphs. Getting this new Led Zeppelin book today.

Edited by Strider