What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

Fantastic Walt: Envy trip here. How long is the flight from Florida?

The CP's are having a winters golf break in Portugal 1st week Feb. I really hope the sky is blue as it's been grey and cold here for weeks

It's about 1 hour. Not far at all. We have always wanted to go, so we are in the mindset that everything that we can make happen, needs to happen. Leave nothing on the table, as long as we have the means for it! :) We are going the last week in March. Hope your golf trip is "smashing"! ;):)

Ambulance took me to hospital 1am in minus ten degree temps. My right hip came out of the socket, new hip, most pain I have ever felt. Non stop. They put an IV in on the ambulance. Already doped up on Oxy, gave me fentanyl, dilaudid, and other stuff at hospital. I was lucky as they were able to knock me out, and put it back in place.

Ambulance took me to hospital 1am in minus ten degree temps. My right hip came out of the socket, new hip, most pain I have ever felt. Non stop. They put an IV in on the ambulance. Already doped up on Oxy, gave me fentanyl, dilaudid, and other stuff at hospital. I was lucky as they were able to knock me out, and put it back in place.

Damn dude, for a minute there I thought you were in the wrong thread...it read more like an "unhappy" event. Glad it reached a happy conclusion for your hip.

Did they crank Led Zeppelin IV while giving you the IV? ;)

Edited by Strider

Glad you're okay. Take care of yourself!

Wow, that was an eventful morning, glad to hear you are ok!

Today I just finalized plans to re-visit three of my favorite places (with my girlfriend): Paris, Quebec City, and Mississippi (Natchez, Vicksburg and Oxford).

Lovely places, lucky girlfriend! :)