What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

• 2 weeks later...

My Wife having a wonderful birthday, my son getting an early birthday gift - a soundcard, which leads me to what really made me happy today....

1. Happy wife, happy life (oh it's true)

2. Son got a soundcard for his PC and did not have speakers, so I generouly gave him my low end 2.0 Logitech speakers, and went and got me an upgrade. Now rocking Creative Gigaworks T40 SII speakers. Tested with a few bookmarked Zep Youtube clips, and a few flacs from some choice boots.

I could have wept I was that happy. Now I have headphones option as well as speaker option in my little Zep nook.

So damn happy........ :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Kiwi_Zep_Fan87 said:

Been feeling like absolute shit, lately. Went down with the flu last week. And now, my energy levels are nearly zero. So glad I didn't have to work today. Pure torture. 

Glad you're feeling better! :) 

Walter Jr has been fighting a stomach virus this week.  No fun!  

Thank you soooo much ebk!  The past couple of months have been Hell, something we will have to talk about over dinner - I promise!  We're doing great!  Walter jr. is about to go to a college prep summer program through Duke next week and we'll have the house ready for him and us by the time he comes home in July.  S is doing well, just sore and exhausted.  We're very proud.  Thank you again. Be in touch!  ?

17 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

Tories falling on their sword :D:cheer:

Bit of a mess though

Congrats on balancing the scales a bit!

Up in beautiful Boone, NC to drop Junior off to his 3 week Duke TIPS program at Appalachian St. Univ.  Going on a mile high bridge tomorrow.