What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

Going out with my buddies tonight to get something to eat and meet women. Hopefully something good happens. And i don't have to pay for it tonight so that helps. :D:D

He must've met someone, as we haven't heard from him since this.....

He's probably tied up in a pit in someone's basement with someone saying to him:

"He puts the lotion on the skin, or he gets the hose again..."

LOL!

Maybe certain board members made good on their threat of kidnapping him and forcing him to have sex with hookers....

800px-WildKat_Ranch_brothel_in_Mineral_County,_Nevada.jpg

Or this one. We drove past this one on our way to Idaho from Palm Springs...LOL

My boyfriend had told me all about how they tried to "classy up" the trailers by adding Roman Columns.

Yeah, them's right there sure is some fancy houses.

Yeah, them's right there sure is some fancy houses.

I know!

...I think walking out of that place would make you feel like you needed a wire brush to scrub yourself clean.. :blink:

Thank God I've never had to be a whore to make money. :lol:

Edited by manderlyh

I know!

...I think walking out of that place would make you feel like you needed a wire brush to scrub yourself clean.. :blink:

Thank God I've never had to be a whore to make money. :lol:

Yeah, poor Spats is probably pretty traumatised by now...

..and the hookers were nasty, nasty unclean ones...not the classy-looking ones like the ones who work in the random trailers in the middle of nowhere in Nevada... like the Bunny Ranch...

abc_act4a_080320_ssh.jpg

I refuse to go to places like this.I call for Delivery.

He must've met someone, as we haven't heard from him since this.....

No such luck. :( I met a couple women but not in a good way. I don't want to talk about it in this thread because this is a happy thread. But to make a long story short i am on the verge of giving up on women altogether. :angry:

Edited by spats

No such luck. :( I met a couple women but not in a good way. I don't want to talk about it in this thread because this is a happy thread. But to make a long story short i am on the verge of giving up on women altogether. :angry:

That bad, huh?

Coffee.

And

I think everyone here is real and have real issues. They find peace and comfort here. The internet is a really great thing. I suggest we use it to our advantage and for positive things.

Now, back to the coffee.......

l_39f24612a227bc3e6967c0dcbe77ede1.gif

Coffee.

And

I think everyone here is real and have real issues. They find peace and comfort here. The internet is a really great thing. I suggest we use it to our advantage and for positive things.

Now, back to the coffee.......

l_39f24612a227bc3e6967c0dcbe77ede1.gif

I agree :coffee: and that my new Uriah Heep CD rocks!

I agree :coffee: and that my new Uriah Heep CD rocks!

"Sunrise, and a new days breaking through

A morning of another day without you."

:)

Uriah Heep~Sunrise

Edited by ledbaby

"Sunrise, and a new days breaking through

A morning of another day without you."

:)

Uriah Heep~Sunrise

Why dont we listen to

The voices in our hearts

cause then I know we'd find

We're not so far apart

Everybodys got to be happy

Everyone should sing

For we know the joy of life

The peace that love can bring

The Wizard

Heep!

my son made me a craft project complete with all the "pretty flag stickers" i brought home from the post office.... :huh: .... :) ...darn him for being so cute!!!!

I love when my daughter brings home projects/artwork she made at school. I know how good it makes you feel! How old is your son, if you don't mind me asking?

Watching my daughter sleep right now makes me happy. Listening to her talk in her sleep makes me laugh.

I love when my daughter brings home projects/artwork she made at school. I know how good it makes you feel! How old is your son, if you don't mind me asking?

Watching my daughter sleep right now makes me happy. Listening to her talk in her sleep makes me laugh.

he's five...with an incredible sense of humor...cracks me up!!!!

Aw, my younger daughter talks in her sleep too :)