cause then I know we'd find

We're not so far apart

Everybodys got to be happy

Everyone should sing

For we know the joy of life

The peace that love can bring

The Wizard

Heep!

I've turned many on to Uriah Heep. You would be surprised at how obscure they are in some areas :)

Rock on my German friend, you obviously have good taste in tunage...

I've turned many on to Uriah Heep. You would be surprised at how obscure they are in some areas :)

Rock on my German friend, you obviously have good taste in tunage...

I have almost every CD of theirs. The Germans know like, two songs of theirs and that's Gypsy and Lady in Black. Ooohhh, there is sooo much more! Keep on spreading the word and I will do the same. I will see them again on the 15th of Oct in Nuerenberg. :thumbsup:

Rock on ledbaby!

I have almost every CD of theirs. The Germans know like, two songs of theirs and that's Gypsy and Lady in Black. Ooohhh, there is sooo much more! Keep on spreading the word and I will do the same. I will see them again on the 15th of Oct in Nuerenberg. :thumbsup:

Rock on ledbaby!

Sunrise is my fav. Oh what I wouldnt give to be in Nuerenberg. I feel like I have a new pal in Germany and am ever so humbled.

Cheers...

Sunrise is my fav. Oh what I wouldnt give to be in Nuerenberg. I feel like I have a new pal in Germany and am ever so humbled.

Cheers...

I really like Bird of Prey and Firefly. We'll have to have a talk about other bands that we have in common and some that we don't. I love finding some killer music that I don't have or know of.

Tchuss that's Cyou in German

I really like Bird of Prey and Firefly. We'll have to have a talk about other bands that we have in common and some that we don't. I love finding some killer music that I don't have or know of.

Tchuss that's Cyou in German

The answer to your question is I'm roughly 10 hours of flight from you if no connections involved :)

Thanks for the word.

he's five...with an incredible sense of humor...cracks me up!!!!

I have one of those. She seemed to laugh appropriately when something was funny since she was just a few months old. Shes been a little actress since i can remember, sings and dances too. The kids are so amazing. (btw she's 3 1/2)

Edited by ~tangerine~

I laughed when I was checking out what was in Rolling Stone and saw this article about Alison Krauss and Robert and it said "Beauty and The Beast" I laughed kinda hard, but nobody was looking. I also got a book today which I'm actually gonna read, so yeah. Pretty happy.

Running this morning. :) I'm training for my first race this fall, and generally trying to get back on, and maintain, a regular workout schedule. Not easy to do with working F/T and driving the kids to their activities every evening.

^ Wow, good for you! Good luck too.

Air conditioning made me happy today. :) It has been in the upper 90's all week, and no relief in sight. (that is also a pet peeve :D )

Heh, two birds with one stone. B)

Thanks! :)

It's been pretty hot here too; hot and humid.

Thanks! :)

It's been pretty hot here too; hot and humid.

Same here. I went into the mall it was hot and a bit humid. While i was shopping we had a rain storm. When i came out of the mall it was more humid with the kind of air that makes it hard to breath. Thank god the A/C is nice and chilly.

What made me happy today was buying some dresses and two delicious glasses of unsweetened iced tea. On the other hand, shopping with my three year old made the day a bit unpleasant :)

Edited by ~tangerine~

I just laughed my ass off. I knocked on my teenager's door and asked if I could come in. She said, "Yeah," and I came in. There she sat playing her guitar....with her pants around her ankles! She said, "It's not what you think- my guitar kept slipping on my pants, so I just pulled them down." :hysterical: I said, "Well, I'm sure you're not the first." I am still laughing.

Had a great afternoon with some cool people that really know what lifes all about. StringBender, your invited to our next get together. You need it

Catching up on this thread with my coffee! Cept I'm spewing coffee all over my screen reading the Spats threads, guess I'll have to go to the Peeves board to catch up on that 'action' Ahahhaa!

Oh, and waking up to MSG's post of Jimmy dancing at...MSG....gonna make you sweat gonna make you groove! Jimmy's hot and he knows how to move!

Have a great day All!

What made me happy?

Going back down memory lane,watching "the silver brumby" and "spirit" (2 films about horses), i was i used to watch them when i was about 6/7/8.

That made me really happy :)

Old Yeller still makes me cry :(