What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

Now see Spats? I think you compartmentalize things too much. Tonight would be a PERFECT night to meet a woman...habourfront?! Casual? Good luck doll!

Thanks. :D But there has been no luck at Harbourfront so far. <_<

I got a hug and a kiss on the cheek from the cutest freakin' guy on the planet last night!!! AHHHH!!!!! Man, I've had a crush on him since forever...I want to high-five my 16-year-old self because I can't believe that I actually talked to him after all these years, lol!

I wish the girls that i thought were hot when i was a teen had done that to me. None of them had any use for me. <_<

Edited by spats

LOL

Most of my crushes from 16 ended up turning out to be L-O-S-E-R-S! I'm soo glad that I didn't end up with most of them. :lol:

But good for you--that must have felt great!

No prob, I know exactly what you mean! I went to school dances with some real dorks (probably because I was one, too, heh). This guy's in a different league. B)

I've now got my own laptop :cheer:

No more sharing, no more waiting my turn, no more getting moaned at for filling his precious hard drive space with...what he terms..."Bonham and all that Zep stuff"

I'm very happy!!! and best of all, I get to put whatever I want on my desktop.. :wub:

desktopix7.jpg

No more sharing, no more waiting my turn, no more getting moaned at for filling his precious hard drive space with...what he terms..."Bonham and all that Zep stuff"

I'm very happy!!! and best of all, I get to put whatever I want on my desktop.. :wub:

desktopix7.jpg

Cool glad to hear it.You will be able to empty your email faster when I start sending stuff again.lol :D

That makes Me happy

desktopix7.jpg

Congrats Miss HD! It sucks having to share a computer! That would have been a good pet peeve. :D

Today at work, a couple of our departments were switching desks, so that all the phone people would be in the same area, and it would be quieter for the rest of the floor. I didn't have to move because I only do enrollment, but I helped out anyways because two of our girls were out of the office. So then, later, one of my work friends gave me a ginormous cream-filled cupcake--"because I helped so much." SCORE!!! I wasn't even expecting it, but I certainly wasn't going to turn it down! :D It was so deliciously fattening, you could almost feel it going straight to your hips....

Today it's home grown tomatoes ... heaven!! :D

Lucky YOU! Our tomatoes are a long way from ready...but we are having Alaskan King Crab legs, sweet corn and a tomato mozzerella cheese with basil from our garden salad for dinner! I'm happy about that!

And I'm happy I fixed my wireless router adapter issues this morning...wasted way too much of my Sunday morning time though!

And I'm sitting outside in a lovely breeze typing this....LOVE Sundays! Until about 7:00 when I start dreading Monday morning :rolleyes:

Lucky YOU! Our tomatoes are a long way from ready...but we are having Alaskan King Crab legs, sweet corn and a tomato mozzerella cheese with basil from our garden salad for dinner! I'm happy about that!

And I'm happy I fixed my wireless router adapter issues this morning...wasted way too much of my Sunday morning time though!

And I'm sitting outside in a lovely breeze typing this....LOVE Sundays! Until about 7:00 when I start dreading Monday morning :rolleyes:

AND Zep just came on the radio! :D

:) Dinner at your place sounds wonderful!

The girls and I just potted some flowers we picked up yesterday, and planted some herb seeds (rosemary, basil and cilantro); and my husband and his cousin just finished power washing the house. I've also been on a paper shredding rampage today, so it's been pretty productive!

:) Dinner at your place sounds wonderful!

The girls and I just potted some flowers we picked up yesterday, and planted some herb seeds (rosemary, basil and cilantro); and my husband and his cousin just finished power washing the house. I've also been on a paper shredding rampage today, so it's been pretty productive!

Ahhh, it's always great to feel like you had a productive day when your head hits the pillow!

Wow! You start your herbs from seeds? We've just never had any luck with that. And I LOVE cilantro but mine just gets stemmy and not enough leaves! Any tips?! When I use cilantro I want to use a LOT!