What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

:chickeddance: Cutting my phone/cable/internet bill in HALF! Wait, more than half. Even better! :cheer:

I'm very interested in hearing about this, tell me, seriously pm me. Cause i worked for two telecom companies that went out of business and i'd like to know whos succeeding now. Here on long island cablevision/optimum is the only co. competing w/verizon the giant.

Anway, finished painting the second story of a house and gargage this week.

Ok, so like, we've been having this "fitness challenge" at work for the past week. This year we are doing the "sculpture walk" where we're supposed to walk around down town and look at the sculptures. I overdid it yesterday because I was powerwalking, and so my legs were a bit sore. So I was checking them out. And I noticed--my thighs do not touch each other! Even when my knees touch, the thighs do not!! I have been working out, on my own for three weeks, so I'm sure that probably helped. I don't know how long the thigh fat has been missing, but today was the first time I actually noticed. I am sooo happy. YAY!! :D

Ok, so like, we've been having this "fitness challenge" at work for the past week. This year we are doing the "sculpture walk" where we're supposed to walk around down town and look at the sculptures. I overdid it yesterday because I was powerwalking, and so my legs were a bit sore. So I was checking them out. And I noticed--my thighs do not touch each other! Even when my knees touch, the thighs do not!! I have been working out, on my own for three weeks, so I'm sure that probably helped. I don't know how long the thigh fat has been missing, but today was the first time I actually noticed. I am sooo happy. YAY!! :D

Now THAT is most awesome! Congrats Bonnie!! <said with much envy> :)

Waking up well rested after a long hard week at work and insomniac nights to find a beautiful sunny day to enjoy and ....the night too! :)

Finally after so long, I will see this musical tonight!

http://www.thephantomoftheopera.com.au/

I hope you have a wonderful time at the Phantom! I took my daughter and her friend in February of this year (it was their first time and I hadn't seen it in years), It was as beautiful as I remembered. Enjoy! :)

Edited by MadScreamingGallery

I hope you have a wonderful time at the Phantom! I took my daughter and her friend in February of this year (it was their first time and I hadn't seen it in years), It was as beautiful as I remembered. Enjoy! :)

Thanks, MSG. :)

I can't wait! It just gives me goosebumps when I hear the theme. My friends and I managed to get good seats too!

Bonzo passed his evalutation!!!

We didn't want to board him while we go on vacation and a friend recommended a service to us. They usually come to your house several times a day but if you're a regular client they will take the dog into their home. We are not in their area but since we were recommended to them by one of their best clients they came to do an evaluation to see if they would take Bonzo into their home for 5 days. HE PASSED!!! Wooohhoooo! And he was even pulling all his most obnoxious tricks, pulling the stuffing out of his toys, running around like a madmand, trying to bite their sleeves...I told them, give him this command to make him stop and they were able to control him so they said, 'OK, we'll take him' WOOHOOO!! I really didn't want to kennel him....

What made you happy today?

For me, getting more shopping done, complete for Xmas.

My morning coffee.

Seeing great pics of the band at the 02.

For me personally, it was drinking a lot of coffee this morning to get rid of my enormous hangover from last night. I feel so much better now since I hugged the porcelain. YOU ASKED! ROCK ON!

My heart is filled with happiness today!

This is my last day at home before I leave for holidays!!!! I packed my bags and enjoyed the sunny weather. And tomorrow it's byebye Home for 4 weeks! At first to ledzepgirl92 (who I met at this forum and who turned out to be one of my best friends) and then to denmark, which means sun, sea, family, sleeping until 11 am and playing the guitar all day long!

So: CU everyone here!

Love and Peace, Sophia

a phone call from a happy customer. she chose the color and knew the estetics of the house, so it came out good. they just came home from amsterdam, so good thing they werent around to hear me cursing, cause it was a bitch at times, crazy house to paint w/the alterations that were done,angles and roof access.

My heart is filled with happiness today!

This is my last day at home before I leave for holidays!!!! I packed my bags and enjoyed the sunny weather. And tomorrow it's byebye Home for 4 weeks! At first to ledzepgirl92 (who I met at this forum and who turned out to be one of my best friends) and then to denmark, which means sun, sea, family, sleeping until 11 am and playing the guitar all day long!

So: CU everyone here!

Love and Peace, Sophia

Ahhhhh, have great fun Sophia!! We shall miss you while you are gone and look forward to details of your trip when you return.

Safe travels Sweetie!

Got to hang out with my Grandson He is 19 months old and into everything. Oh yes that will be My happy moment for Yesterday and Tommorow also.He listened to Me play and sing a few Skynyrd and Bob Seger songs then He had enough and started crying so We took a break then I let Him strum the Guitar it will one day be His anyway .He is the only one besides me to play Warlock that is My Les Paul.

I'm very happy today. It's gorgeous and clear, and in about 15 minutes my wonderful husband and our three crazy dogs and I will be hopping into our little truck and heading over the hills and far away to the wilds of Sonoma. Six whole days at the beach, walking, reading, sleeping, foolin' around, eating lovely food and drinking lovely wine. Oh, and listening to Zeppelin, of course!

I purposely left the lap top at work so they can't bug me, so I'll miss the good people here, though. I will be going analog with a pen and paper, like back in the day.

Life is good. :D

Got to hang out with my Grandson He is 19 months old and into everything. Oh yes that will be My happy moment for Yesterday and Tommorow also.He listened to Me play and sing a few Skynyrd and Bob Seger songs then He had enough and started crying so We took a break then I let Him strum the Guitar it will one day be His anyway .He is the only one besides me to play Warlock that is My Les Paul.

Wow! What wonderful memories he will have of his grand pappy one day!! What a lucky little boy!

I'm delighted today because the day dawned fresh and bright! It is a sunny 65 degrees this morning and Bonzo and I had a delightful walk and he got to play with one of his girlfrineds - Paris, AND he made a new girlfriend, a puggle.

Looks like it's a 'go' to hold the poker game outside, Woohooo!! I warmed up a little last night and won 2 sit and go's so I feel READY!!!

Wish me luck! Money is going to the Zep Reunion fund ticket <_<

Watching Commercial @home:

almonds ....pecans,penuts mixed with a touch of sweet~~~~~~~~~we have an exceptional nut sack

"wow honey did you hear they have an exceptional nut sack"

reply"nooooooo honey they say exceptional nut snack"

ohhhhhhhhh :rolleyes: thanks ac/dc,deep purple,black sabbath ect for my humorous hearing loss :D

I'm very happy today. It's gorgeous and clear, and in about 15 minutes my wonderful husband and our three crazy dogs and I will be hopping into our little truck and heading over the hills and far away to the wilds of Sonoma. Six whole days at the beach, walking, reading, sleeping, foolin' around, eating lovely food and drinking lovely wine. Oh, and listening to Zeppelin, of course!

I purposely left the lap top at work so they can't bug me, so I'll miss the good people here, though. I will be going analog with a pen and paper, like back in the day.

Life is good. :D

Ahhhh, I'm soooo envious! Sounds LOVELY! Enjoy!!!

http://tampabay.com/features/humaninterest/article750838.ece

Reading that article and having it reaffirm my faith in humanity. The adoptive parents deserve some kind of award or immediate sainthood for what they've done. At least that little girl will know what a loving, warm, REAL family is like, even if she can't utter a word.