What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

Ice-cream! :D

иногда хороший день это обычный + мороженное! (don't know how to translate angel-1.gif)

Translation: Russian » English

иногда хороший день это обычный + мороженное! sometimes a good day is a regular + ice!

http://translate.google.com/translate_t?sl=ru&tl=en

Edited by eternal light

Waking up to a beautiful sunrise this morning.....smoke and espresso on the back deck thinking nothing to do except practice my bass for tonight's rehearsal. All is looking great in Ronniedawgs world this morning....and getting a nice PM from Roxie regarding how cute my son was.

Thanks again Roxie!

Well......it's nice that they got them on base now! How big is the base there? How much longer are you going to be stationed there?

very tiny...the bx is about the size of a 7-11 (better than nothing). has a small library where we have access to english books and movies...(the big bonus we have here is access to the british sailing club's fleet) ...have one more year here and then??? don't like the options uncle sam is currently offering...hoping he changes his mind sometime in the near future... :)

very tiny...the bx is about the size of a 7-11 (better than nothing). has a small library where we have access to english books and movies...(the big bonus we have here is access to the british sailing club's fleet) ...have one more year here and then??? don't like the options uncle sam is currently offering...hoping he changes his mind sometime in the near future... :)

Like you said....better than nothing! At least you can get the essentials. Hopefully you are right.....that in a year you won't have too much to worry about! Do you do any traveling there? How are the natives? :)

I was reinstated on the dc911truth mailing list! :D I thought I might have been subtly banned, but I was just jumping the gun. I'm banned from about a dozen such groups. It's frekin scary to be too radical for the radicals. Especially when I'm just doing with makes sense to me.

So did i! Well i saw a beautiful rainbow on Sunday evening while driving home from work after a rainstorm. It was over the entire interstate (I-95). I took pics of it on my cell phone. Really pretty when it's that gigantic!

What made me happy today is the same thing that made me sad.