What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

I went shopping with some of my Christmas gift cards. I got some stuff at Bath and Body works...a scent that was discontinued and I was HEARTBROKEN, and of course, I bought shoes.

1396-482374-d.jpg

:wub:

Oh yeah--and yes, they're Franco Sartos. :P

and oh yeah again...they smell like new leather, Kat. :P :P

chatting with Jimmy I mean MOJO

happy? what is "happy" anyways? knowing you'll never notice you crapped all over yourself till you wake again? returning home from a rough day on the job to witness your rude next door neighbor wheeled out by paramedics with a sheet covering their entire body? well i jut dont know about this happiness stuff then...

joking or wishing aside, what made me happy. let's see. i made some tea. i like tea only if it has honey in it. i ran out i only thought i ran out. i found a old bottle with just a dab in it on a shelf. i was happy as a homeless person finding a freshly stocked mcdonalds dumpster.

if they did today they probably ate a lot better than you or i did today and that

doesn't seem right. it'd be nice to have nothing to do but eat free mcwaffles all day

occasionally, with a little gin and smokes and free music blasting out of a store

behind you as you sit on a bench bitching and complaining to yourself as a person

with 12 deadlines scurries angrily along by you to his 5 figure job stale coffee and

impending heart attack...

Edited by zero

happy? what is "happy" anyways? knowing you'll never notice you crapped all over yourself till you wake again? returning home from a rough day on the job to witness your rude next door neighbor wheeled out by paramedics with a sheet covering their entire body? well i jut dont know about this happiness stuff then...

joking or wishing aside, what made me happy. let's see. i made some tea. i like tea only if it has honey in it. i ran out i only thought i ran out. i found a old bottle with just a dab in it on a shelf. i was happy as a homeless person finding a freshly stocked mcdonalds dumpster.

if they did today they probably ate a lot better than you or i did today and that

doesn't seem right. it'd be nice to have nothing to do but eat free mcwaffles all day

occasionally, with a little gin and smokes and free music blasting out of a store

behind you as you sit on a bench bitching and complaining to yourself as a person

with 12 deadlines scurries angrily along by you to his 5 figure job stale coffee and

impending heart attack...

well im glad to hear your happy!! :D

happy? what is "happy" anyways?

HAPPY

(K. Richards)

Well I never kept a dollar past sunset,

It always burned a hole in my pants.

Never made a school mama happy,

Never blew a second chance, oh no

I need a love to keep me happy,

I need a love to keep me happy.

Baby, baby keep me happy.

Always took candy from strangers,

Didn't wanna get me no trade.

Never want to be like papa,

Working for the boss ev'ry night and day.

I need a love, baby won't ya keep me happy.

Baby, won't ya keep me happy.

Baby, please keep me

Never got a flash out of cocktails,

When I got some flesh off the bone.

Never got a lift out of Lear jets,

When I can fly way back home.

B)B)

My brother came home from Uni today.

Finally getting around to solving a little tiff I had with my best friend, we were smiling and laughing about like old times (before the christmas vacation).

Also, I watched a totally hilarious movie.

It's been a good day today :)