What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

I love Japanese food, so comforting...

I'm happy i voted and this election is almost over.

I enjoyed picking out party supplies for my baby's birthday party this weekend.

I will be happy on Friday when i get a three day weekend (would have been four but need to work OT on Thursday).

Got a gallon of unsweet iced tea today, too...the little things make me the happiest sometimes.

I usually eat the Bento Box. I am in love with it. And you feel like you have really eaten a meal afterwards. That's one of the few enjoyments i get. Eating a great meal. I also know this great place where i get a amazing Burger and fries and a great chicken souvlaki dinner and it just puts a smile on my face it's so good. :D:D

I usually eat the Bento Box. I am in love with it. And you feel like you have really eaten a meal afterwards. That's one of the few enjoyments i get. Eating a great meal. I also know this great place where i get a amazing Burger and fries and a great chicken souvlaki dinner and it just puts a smile on my face it's so good. :D:D

I love hot green tea (by the pot)! I also love anything Tempura and cooked sushi (California Rolls, Salmon, Tempura rolls). Then there's the Hibachi grill and i love shrimp and lobster cooked that way! Eating good food is certainly a pleasure.

I love hot green tea (by the pot)! I also love anything Tempura and cooked sushi (California Rolls, Salmon, Tempura rolls). Then there's the Hibachi grill and i love shrimp and lobster cooked that way! Eating good food is certainly a pleasure.

Love the cucumber and salmon maki rolls. :P:P:P As well as the tempura and the breaded tofu.

A buddy of mine is going to take me to this Korean restaurant where you cook your own food. They give you different meats and you cook it at your table? Have you tried this?

Edited by spats

Love the cucumber and salmon maki rolls. :P:P:P As well as the tempura and the breaded tofu.

A buddy of mine is going to take me to this Korean restaurant where you cook your own food. They give you different meats and you cook it at your table? Have you tried this?

Years ago i dated a guy who took me to a local Korean restaurant quite a few times. They bring you the grill and meat with large leaves of Romaine lettuce. You cook the meat yourself and wrap it in the Romaine. We would start off with an appetizer sampler that had different types specialties, cucumbers in a sweet sauce, KimChee (very hot) and other stuff like that. The only dish i really liked was grilled shrimp. Personally, i don't care if i never eat Korean food again. I do enjoy Thai food. But the best is Asian fusion...if a restaurant is good at it, delicious.

Years ago i dated a guy who took me to a local Korean restaurant quite a few times. They bring you the grill and meat with large leaves of Romaine lettuce. You cook the meat yourself and wrap it in the Romaine. We would start off with an appetizer sampler that had different types specialties, cucumbers in a sweet sauce, KimChee (very hot) and other stuff like that. The only dish i really liked was grilled shrimp. Personally, i don't care if i never eat Korean food again. I do enjoy Thai food. But the best is Asian fusion...if a restaurant is good at it, delicious.

I like Korean barbecue. Same format here - the meat (no lettuce, though) and some side dishes, plus clear noodles, if I remember right. I have to say, the side dishes are kind of hit or miss - some are great, some are...not so appetizing. On the whole it's pretty good, though. At least I thought so.

I finally heard the squeaky foot pedals in SIBLY.. I got a new ipod and I guess the sound on my old one sucked because now I can hear the squeaks clear as day.

I only heard them on the Mothership version, through headphones. I never heard them on LZIII/vinyl, even w/headphones.