What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

Just found out that my neice has given birth to a healthy 7lb baby girl :) Wow, is that kid ever going to get spoiled :D

That's wonderful; congratulations! :)

Going to see my Mom today, for her 73rd birthday :birthday: Mom!

I hope she has a great birthday!

A Deep Purple Concert yesterday night. Man, I'm still not over the shock...during the last chords of Sometimes I feel like screaming, tears came into my eyes, and the only thing I could think was " Oh my fucking God, I#m watching DEEP PURPLE and Steve Morse and Ian Gillan stand 30 metres away from me"...they were so awesome! They had so much fun onstage, smiling at and hugging eachother, it was such an unbelievable athmosphere.

My mind's still flying in outer space...

Happy to start remembering my dreams again. For the longest time they would vanish as soon as I woke. Lately, I'm remembering them again. :) Last night's was just plain weird, driving around in an old truck, flying through river beds trying to keep the "stuff" in the truck. And the truck bed was in the FRONT. :blink::blink:

Last week I even had a Jimmy AND Robert dream. :zzz: (about pictures.... :blush::ph34r: )

My daughter's birthday party turned out really nice. 40 guests showed up (half were children). At first my daughter felt overwhelmed, but she soon joined in with the dance/activities. She loves all her great gifts! I'm happy she had a great time. Even happier it's over!

My daughter's birthday party turned out really nice. 40 guests showed up (half were children). At first my daughter felt overwhelmed, but she soon joined in with the dance/activities. She loves all her great gifts! I'm happy she had a great time. Even happier it's over!

Aw; that's wonderful!! :D Happy Birthday to her!

Thanks, Virginia! We are about to take a bath with one of her favorite gifts, a Bratz bathtime doll! I'm sure you can relate to my happiness that (it's over!) Fun, but also stressful at times (all the planning)!

and i hope Dzldoc enjoyed his day with mom...didn't take you for a momma's boy, lol tongue0001.gif JOKING of course!