What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

Parent night at my younger daughter's Tap class (6-7 year olds tap with such enthusiasm!!) :) And last night at my older daughter's Pointe class; they are doing fouettes :)

I feel your pride! I plan on encouraging my daughter to stay in dance (lol, she hasn't even had her first ballet recital yet!) It's so wonderful to watch their confidence and excitement! My oldest niece is now taking Pointe. She also takes jazz, tap, hip-hop and lyrical...

What made me happy today was staying in bed late, even if i didn't sleep much...and just hanging out with my daughter. I love days off of work!

I feel your pride! I plan on encouraging my daughter to stay in dance (lol, she hasn't even had her first ballet recital yet!) It's so wonderful to watch their confidence and excitement! My oldest niece is now taking Pointe. She also takes jazz, tap, hip-hop and lyrical...

What made me happy today was staying in bed late, even if i didn't sleep much...and just hanging out with my daughter. I love days off of work!

I hope your daughter stays in dance; her first recital will be wonderful!! :D I'm glad you 2 had a fun day today too!

A truly beautiful day. We'll prob hit 60. Warm for this time of year. :)

But...an inversion in the valley is stubbornly hanging out.

Gunk from Cali.

Oh, and telling one of my nosey neighbors to cram it up their ass. :slapface:

Edited by Hotplant

A new friend and a new story.

And some really weird smelling incense sticks. (makes breathing hard, but keeps sad thoughs out)

Oh, and my parents, they are so nice and I can't understand why we hadn't any arguments for ages, in spite of two teenage girls and a latin teacher in one household...

You cannot always have happiness, but you can always give happiness. ~Author Unknown

You need to learn to be happy by nature, because you'll seldom have the chance to be happy by circumstance. ~Lavetta Sue Wegman

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixty seconds of happiness. ~Author Unknown

The pursuit of happiness is a most ridiculous phrase: if you pursue happiness you'll never find it. ~C.P. Snow

If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

Happiness is never stopping to think if you are. ~Palmer Sondreal

Most people would rather be certain they're miserable, than risk being happy. ~Robert Anthony

The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up. ~Mark Twain

Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be. ~Abraham Lincoln

You cannot always have happiness, but you can always give happiness. ~Author Unknown

You need to learn to be happy by nature, because you'll seldom have the chance to be happy by circumstance. ~Lavetta Sue Wegman

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixty seconds of happiness. ~Author Unknown

The pursuit of happiness is a most ridiculous phrase: if you pursue happiness you'll never find it. ~C.P. Snow

If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

Happiness is never stopping to think if you are. ~Palmer Sondreal

Most people would rather be certain they're miserable, than risk being happy. ~Robert Anthony

The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up. ~Mark Twain

Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be. ~Abraham Lincoln

:D Atta Girl, that's the spirit! :kiss:

This stock market crash is starting to scare me. I am afraid to look at my 401K accounts. Last that I looked, first of November, it was down 40% from its peak in October 2007. Down even more this week.

What made me happy today? Took the day off to clean and shop for Thanksgiving. Having about 20 people over for dinner on Thursday and the family will play "The Turkey Bowl" touch football game.

This stock market crash is starting to scare me. I am afraid to look at my 401K accounts. Last that I looked, first of November, it was down 40% from its peak in October 2007. Down even more this week.

What made me happy today? Took the day off to clean and shop for Thanksgiving. Having about 20 people over for dinner on Thursday and the family will play "The Turkey Bowl" touch football game.

Remember, you don't actually lose money on it until you sell!