Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hotplant

What Made You Happy today?

I'm glad I can enjoy simple things.

I'm burning the recently released soundboard recording of Led Zeppelin at the Nassau Coliseum from 1975 for a friend in New York coincidentally. :D

That's as I listening to the Fatally Wanderer Definitive Edition version of the September 29, 1971 show in Japan. These live shows are fantastic and the best aspect of Zeppmania in my life. :thumbsup:

Pumpkin cheesecake!... the fatass in me was very happy about that... :yes2:

Yum!!!

A buddy is treating me to my favorite sushi place and he promises not to try and pick up any women in line this time. Just a good meal. :D

Going bowling with my sister. I hadn't bowled in probably 18 years at that point, and I managed to bowl a 73. Which completely sucks I know, but I had fun which was the point.

Going bowling with my sister. I hadn't bowled in probably 18 years at that point, and I managed to bowl a 73. Which completely sucks I know, but I had fun which was the point.

:slapface: You have to remember to "Let Go!" of the ball :lol:

:slapface: You have to remember to "Let Go!" of the ball :lol:

I did! :lol:

I just suck at bowling, but my sister bowled a 76, which is no better. I did manage a strike a couple times.

Bob Marley always makes me happy, at least until it stops.

Edited by pinky

I just got done making cookies; peanut butter and chocolate chip. There really is nothing better than homemade cookies. YUM!

I just got done making cookies; peanut butter and chocolate chip. There really is nothing better than homemade cookies. YUM!

Yum!! :)

Tonight I made 2 pumpkin pies and supervised while my son made 2 rum cakes. Now my daughter has a pan of brownies in the oven :)

It is smelling really good here!! :D

Yum!! :)

Tonight I made 2 pumpkin pies and supervised while my son made 2 rum cakes. Now my daughter has a pan of brownies in the oven :)

It is smelling really good here!! :D

I'll be over right quick! :)

I made my very own Pagey calendar!!!! :yay:

I am getting one as Xmas present from a dear friend from the forum, but hey, next year I know who to ask for, JAL!! :D

I am getting one as Xmas present from a dear friend from the forum, but hey, next year I know who to ask for, JAL!! :D

Cool gift AMAZONIC. Let us know what the pics look like will you? Gotta run, have good day everyone :yesnod:

It's a beautiful Thanksgiving and in a couple of hours we'll be with the whole family :D And I am off from work until Monday :)

"Deep Fried Baby!"

afryturkey2-main_Full.jpg:) Mmmm!

Have alway's wanted to try that. Carefull not to eat too much dark meat though.... :D