What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

I have a C- in chemistry. This is wonderful, and much better than the F I was recieveing earlier. And I also have a 95% A in French 2. I don't usually enjoy school, but this time it's alright.

That's great! Math and science (esp. chemistry) were always much harder for me; I loved languages, lit, history, etc. though. :)

It's snowing in the "BigEasy" :blink:

Cool! I'm sure in another month it will be hot again though.

I was happy buying lots of fresh fruit and vegetables at the Farmer's Market, spending the afternoon with my three favorite girls, and filling up the gas tank for less than $25...

Cool! I'm sure in another month it will be hot again though.

I was happy buying lots of fresh fruit and vegetables at the Farmer's Market, spending the afternoon with my three favorite girls, and filling up the gas tank for less than $25...

:o I wish! doesn't really get hot around here until July, Unless you're on high blood pressure medicine or fat! :rolleyes:

Woohoo! I just put Christmas lights up on the railing outside. :santa: I love it when people put up lights, so I try to return the favor. There's no way I can get them up around the roof (too high), but it looks pretty cool on the railing. What I really like are those ones that look like icicles that hang down from your roof...if I had a shorter house, I'd totally put those up.