What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

Lunch made me Happy today.....

Someone else paid for it....

And it was Sunny... in the midst of cooler weather.

Yesterday... I was made happy after getting my car washed.

It had been a long long time.... and it was rerally ditry from the sanding from the last cold snap...

i would never eat oysters on the half shell, lol. I do however like fried oysters, but have only had them a few times. First in New Orleans, and then at a delicious Cuban restaurant downtown.

My favorite dish is fried oysters! Haven't had them recently, though.

I am sad today because my sons went back to the dorms at Ohio State as their classes start tomorrow. :( Back to the empty nest again at home. Just me and my husband and the dog.

I may be happy tomorrow if Ohio State wins the Fiesta Bowl! I am keeping my fingers crossed!

i would never eat oysters on the half shell, lol. I do however like fried oysters, but have only had them a few times. First in New Orleans, and then at a delicious Cuban restaurant downtown.

I don't care for raw oysters either, I've tried them straight out of the water and onto my boat. Salty tasting but I didn't like the way they felt in my mouth :o

I was pretty leisurely today.

I ended up cleaning the house up, yesterday I got all of the Christmas decorations down. My kitchen's clean, and the laundry's almost done.

I exercised for a (grueling) half hour today. After about ten minutes, my feet were bugging me because I need new running shoes, but I stuck with it.

A little vodka and tabasco for the raw ones. Love pan fried in flour...yum yum :D

Went to Berlin this weekend and had a great time. It was my first time in Berlin so we did a lot of sight seeing. Next time I go it will be in the summer time, it was freezing cold!

:) My sister is in Germany right now (Hamburg)

Lunch in the French Quarter and a walk along the river with a beautiful lady. :)

I'm not trying to involve myself in your personal affairs- but I thought you were already married, unless you're talking about your wife?

No! that would have read...

Lynch in the French Quarter and a drag to the river with an ugly bitch! :lol:

In all seriousness though, she made a statement that didn't take long for me to understand.

If there are any doubts about my sincerity I have nothing to hide, it's all a part of public record for anyone that wants to view.

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

1-5-200945851PM.jpg

Is she on vacation? How long is she here for?

Yes, she and her husband are visiting his family and I believe are coming back this weekend. He is teaching my youngest daughter (7) a bit of German. Her favorite word is ausgezeichnet (sp?) :)

Edited by Virginia

Seeing my daughter's pics from her weekender trip to Asheville. Happy she got to spend time with her friends and found the lost tickets to Of Montreal. She texted me after the show and said:" tell your message board Kevin is the new Robert," because they opened to Immigration Song. :)

Get yourself one of those cell phone's with a camera. cheap as hell now.

Not a bad idea but I detest cellphones (I own one only out of necessity, long story but it involves a hurricane). Only thing I hate more are cellphones with cameras on them (just ask Peter Buck what he thinks of those). I think I'll just start taking my camera with me more often.