What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

An angelic encounter of the third kind: I waled to school in the afternoon, and as I passed the market square, I saw a little girl standing all alone in the middle. I smiled at her, concerned, to see if she was lost and needed help, but she just returned the glance, and then suddely laughed a loud clear child's laugh. I laughed back and waved at her. She waved too, and smiled, and then we went seperate ways. But this moment was so precious, I just had to share (even though it happened yesterday it still makes me happy today)

An angelic encounter of the third kind: I waled to school in the afternoon, and as I passed the market square, I saw a little girl standing all alone in the middle. I smiled at her, concerned, to see if she was lost and needed help, but she just returned the glance, and then suddely laughed a loud clear child's laugh. I laughed back and waved at her. She waved too, and smiled, and then we went seperate ways. But this moment was so precious, I just had to share (even though it happened yesterday it still makes me happy today)

I really like this story Lucy :thumbsup:

My little one is feeling better; she has been home the last 2 days with an ear infection and stomach bug :( This after being home on Monday with a bad cough/cold; and home Tue and Wed because school was closed due to inclement weather.

As a precautionary measure, the Dr. wanted to run some blood tests on me. This is about the fourth time this year. I usually go to a lab early (7 am) on Saturday morning. There is always a line and you wait no matter what. WELL, I tried a different lab TODAY and went near closing time. I was there about 5 minutes. :)

I'm a cashier at a grocery store, and am pre-programmed to greet each customer with some form of "How's it going?" and "Did you find everything okay?" but I still try and act somewhat human after they reply. So I asked this guy how his day was going, and he told me it was "just one of those days," so I asked him what was going on. Poor guy, said his car was stolen, and he hadn't realized that till he needed a ride to the hospital. He showed me his hand and there was a nail going through it, right through the fat piece of your hand by the wrist on the pinky side. He didn't seem to upset though, it kind of put a new perspesctive on when I bitch about petty stuff like not finishing my calculus homework the night before even though I had time.

I'm a cashier at a grocery store, and am pre-programmed to greet each customer with some form of "How's it going?" and "Did you find everything okay?" but I still try and act somewhat human after they reply. So I asked this guy how his day was going, and he told me it was "just one of those days," so I asked him what was going on. Poor guy, said his car was stolen, and he hadn't realized that till he needed a ride to the hospital. He showed me his hand and there was a nail going through it, right through the fat piece of your hand by the wrist on the pinky side. He didn't seem to upset though, it kind of put a new perspesctive on when I bitch about petty stuff like not finishing my calculus homework the night before even though I had time.

Wow, poor guy. Sometimes it takes things like that to put things in perspective.