What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

^Congrats, Hotplant! I'm sure that's very exciting. Seeing my mom with my niece is proof how much grandmas love their grandkids. ;)

Thanks Mandy! I can't wait to see my son as a father, he's fabulous with kids, very protective too.

some of his first words about the girl was,"mom, I know I'm gonna have to kill somebody someday!"

:D

Well..

:banana::chickeddance::yay::icecream:

Found out my first born, my son, and his girlfriend are having a healthy baby girl! We knew they were expecting, but they just found out it's a girl! :baby:

I can't wait!!!!! Late May-early July.

They plan to marry eventually.

Me< HAPPY!!!!

Congrats Hotplant ! :)

Well..

:banana::chickeddance::yay::icecream:

Found out my first born, my son, and his girlfriend are having a healthy baby girl! We knew they were expecting, but they just found out it's a girl! :baby:

I can't wait!!!!! Late May-early July.

They plan to marry eventually.

Me< HAPPY!!!!

Congratulations!! :)

I've cleaned my house quite well. I'm working on laundry, which isn't too bad because my boyfriend's been in New Orleans for the past two weeks, (means that I only have my own laundry to do).

The house looks good and the trash is out for tomorrow's pickup.

Everything now works on my computer because I bought a few replacement parts to fix broken components like my DVD RW drive. My newly upgraded laptop computer is a LOT faster than it was last week--I went from 512 MB of ram to 2 GB--though it's not the MOST RAM computers have now, it's not bad for a 5-year old machine. ;) (...and it's a lot cleaner, too. I took it apart yesterday and blew canned air in it)

After 12 years i have a new computer! Bought my first laptop. A Toshiba with 3G's (not that i need that much) and a 17" screen (which i wanted). Since i don't plan to move it around much i wanted a big screen. Now if i can get it out of the box and running by the end of the week i will really be happy!

After 12 years i have a new computer! Bought my first laptop. A Toshiba with 3G's (not that i need that much) and a 17" screen (which i wanted). Since i don't plan to move it around much i wanted a big screen. Now if i can get it out of the box and running by the end of the week i will really be happy!

Throw in a high speed connection and you'll be in the 21st century :)

That's exciting!

I think I was looking at the same computer. If it's not the same one, it's similar.

I was looking at computers, but then I chickened out. Intead, I got more RAM for my computer and fixed the things that were broken on it. My laptop's about 5 years old. We have a desktop that's about 5 years old too.

I wanted something newer, but I talked myself out of it.

That's exciting!

I think I was looking at the same computer. If it's not the same one, it's similar.

I was looking at computers, but then I chickened out. Intead, I got more RAM for my computer and fixed the things that were broken on it. My laptop's about 5 years old. We have a desktop that's about 5 years old too.

I really like this Toshiba because it has what i need and the large screen is a plus for me. My sister almost talked me into a Dell (was going to buy on-line) but when i was at Best Buy today i saw the laptop i really liked when i was looking online. So i will let you know how much i like it when it's up and running! If my PC wasn't having so many problems i would have never bought anything new!

That's exciting!

Wait for windows 7 to come out. My brother is running a Beta version and he says it smokes Vista B)

Wait for windows 7 to come out. My brother is running a Beta version and he says it smokes Vista B)

Will Windows 7 eat up all of the RAM? That's what I've heard about Vista--it takes a ridiculous amount of RAM to run. My boyfriend's friend said that it takes at least 1 GB to run and 2 GBs is slow. I figured I'd be in better shape with my XP and 2 GBs for RAM.