What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

Will Windows 7 eat up all of the RAM? That's what I've heard about Vista--it takes a ridiculous amount of RAM to run. My boyfriend's friend said that it takes at least 1 GB to run and 2 GBs is slow. I figured I'd be in better shape with my XP and 2 GBs for RAM.

I'm running Vista with 2GB with no noticable problems. XP is fine, I have/had a desktop with XP and 1GB maybe I will get that back some day :rolleyes: I have a lot of pics and such on there that I would like to have.

My brother is running the Windows 7 Beta with 2GB and he says it's faster, ofcourse you have to deal with the bugs with Beta.

:) You must be excited! :cheer:

:yesnod::D

BUT......What JUST now made me soooo happy I had to come here to tell some one? :

CHRIS CORNELL is coming back in April !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I get my tix right across the street, so I've never had to stand in line.

Well, once, for the Stones.

But alas! CC is again playing to a small venue he has played here before....The Depot. Cool club!!!!

Can I just say one more time how excited I am??? :D

WOOT WOOT!!! :superman::hurrah::party::elvis2::fan:

K...see ya lata.........xx

:yesnod::D

BUT......What JUST now made me soooo happy I had to come here to tell some one? :

CHRIS CORNELL is coming back in April !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I get my tix right across the street, so I've never had to stand in line.

Well, once, for the Stones.

But alas! CC is again playing to a small venue he has played here before....The Depot. Cool club!!!!

Can I just say one more time how excited I am??? :D

WOOT WOOT!!! :superman::hurrah::party::elvis2::fan:

K...see ya lata.........xx

Excellent Hotplant ! I hope that translates into another show in the northwest too

Excellent Hotplant ! I hope that translates into another show in the northwest too

I'm sure he will, his stompin' grounds. I haven't even checked his website yet....was so excited :blush: ...they have probably got the new dates posted already, as this was in our local rag.

Edited by Hotplant

I'm sure he will, his stompin' grounds. I haven't even checked his website yet....was so excited :blush: ...they have probably got the new dates posted already, as this was in our local rag.

I'll check it out. I missed him last time and was totally pissed that I did :D

Oh I hope he comes back to this country - I missed his concert when he was here.

As for the topic: Nothing whatsofuckingever made me particularly happy today (although it wasn't a really bad day either). And I miss my girlfriend.

B)

Wish my wife missed me :lol: