What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

the end of summer, and the beginning of autumn, my favourite season.

Mine too Slave ! Sunny but a little on the cooler side. The leaves turning colour....

Nothing like Sept. in Vancouver....Priceless. Must be like Mar. in Sidney :)

Mine too Slave ! Sunny but a little on the cooler side. The leaves turning colour....

Nothing like Sept. in Vancouver....Priceless. Must be like Mar. in Sidney :)

yes exactly. i really dont like the summer heat. this summer was quite hot, and of course those dreadful bushfires.......

I'll send you all the snow we've had :D I know when I was a kid I loved it but now, not so much :lol:

I'm with you on that. And we'll have plenty to send on down southward after tonight's and tomorrow's predicted snowfall of around a foot.

Snow :thumbdown:

I'm with you on that. If i didn't have to work tomorrow i might welcome some snow. Since i have to work i'm dreading it miserably.

Happier note: my best friend came over, took my new Toshiba Laptop out of the box!!! Set it up for me (not that i couldn't but this was much easier since she could do it without even reading the instructions). Then we had a nice lunch at the best Japanese Restaurant in the area. We ate at the Hibachi table and my daughter really enjoyed the chef cooking in front of us.

I'm with you on that. If i didn't have to work tomorrow i might welcome some snow. Since i have to work i'm dreading it miserably.

Happier note: my best friend came over, took my new Toshiba Laptop out of the box!!! Set it up for me (not that i couldn't but this was much easier since she could do it without even reading the instructions). Then we had a nice lunch at the best Japanese Restaurant in the area. We ate at the Hibachi table and my daughter really enjoyed the chef cooking in front of us.

I never read the Destructions! :D unless there becomes a problem.

I never read the Destructions! :D unless there becomes a problem.

Well when i purchase something i never had before, i think it's good to speed read through them, lol. Maybe they are written to decrease the life of the product with bad advice? lol.