What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

Well when i purchase something i never had before, i think it's good to speed read through them, lol. Maybe they are written to decrease the life of the product with bad advice? lol.

As long as everything is plugged into the correct holes there shouldn't be a problem :)

Hmmm, explain how an MRI made you happy. I'm thinking extreme pain with the 5/500 in the mix.

MRI's dont hurt at all. They take usually 45 minutes but can take less. Im sure its the results of the MRI that made him happy.

Are you really a blonde? :coffee:

Edited by Yukon Cornelius

MRI's dont hurt at all. They take usually 45 minutes but can take less. Im sure its the results of the MRI that made him happy.

No MRI's are painless but they can be uncomfortable only in the sense of having to be still and some people find them claustrophobic (I didn't).

No MRI's are painless but they can be uncomfortable only in the sense of having to be still and some people find them claustrophobic (I didn't).

They sure can be claustrophobic ! I started to feel like everything was caving in on me. Was more than happy to have the test over with <_< Still, it's a great test

They sure can be claustrophobic ! I started to feel like everything was caving in on me. Was more than happy to have the test over with <_< Still, it's a great test

I can understand that. It's not the most pleasant experience but not painful. I was more having the reaction of suddenly wanting to move because they said stay still :lol::slapface:

I can understand that. It's not the most pleasant experience but not painful. I was more having the reaction of suddenly wanting to move because they said stay still :lol::slapface:

Aint nobody gonna tell you what to do. :angry:

B)

No, I'm not really a blonde- I'm decidedly blonde. :lol:

But I am a registered nurse- and conditions requiring a MRI are usually painful; therefore, my comment about pain and the 5/500 (as in Lortab 5/500) most of the time prescribed for moderate to severe pain- depending on your tolerance/pain levels.

Hopefully the results made him VERY happy-at least happy when he could exit the noisy contraption. B)

Fantastic B)

This made me happy today :)

aPET_CT.png

Good deal dude.

I'll be next to go through one of those. I have a doc appt in the am, and they are setting me up for an MRI on my knees, :(

as for what made me happy today....I got a lot done! and my kitties kept me entertained.