What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

My mom's been taking this drug that is supposed to help you quit smoking by blocking the pleasure receptors to the brain when you light up. She sent me an email today that said, "I think I'm going to make it this time. I didn't have a smoke all weekend, and I don't even want one."

:cheer:

Keep it up, mom! :cheer:

....................................>>>>>TRUTH IS LIGHT<<<<<.............................

Seeing Led Zeppelin being properly honored in truth here on their own official website as in no false advertisements . Rounder records has an official website for raising sand. Today Jan.15.08 that site only has 11 dates of touring they are May5-May22. Why someone wants to be so disrespectful and state error ,I am not sure. However it would make my day if they would put in a correction. :computertrash:

Edited by lajoie

My best friend came into my work today and she said my hair looked so good that she thought I'd been to the hair dresser's.

Nope. Haven't had my hair done since November. I even had to point out my roots. :lol: I must say...it did look good! :D

(still blazing red too!)

My best friend came into my work today and she said my hair looked so good that she thought I'd been to the hair dresser's.

Nope. Haven't had my hair done since November. I even had to point out my roots. :lol: I must say...it did look good! :D

(still blazing red too!)

good for you mander by the way i want the name of that drug your mom took to quit smoking.

i survived another day! which isnt easy with 4 kids and a wife in a cast

It's called CHANTIX.

She said that it takes away the gratification you get when you actually DO smoke, and it's supposed to curb the cravings. She said that she just called her doctor and asked him what she could do to get the stuff, and he just talked to her for a few minutes and wrote her a perscription. Her insurance covers it, but since there is no generic, it's pricier than some perscriptions.

Edited by manderlyh

It's called CHANTIX.

She said that it takes away the gratification you get when you actually DO smoke, and it's supposed to curb the cravings. She said that she just called her doctor and asked him what she could do to get the stuff, and he just talked to her for a few minutes and wrote her a perscription. Her insurance covers it, but since there is no generic, it's pricier than some perscriptions.

THANK you MANDERLYH