What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

I am 100% positive that I believe I saw Jimmy Page today. I was in London, and as we left Tower Hill tube station, 'Jimmy' - I'm 100% positive that I think I saw him, if you get me - was in the back of a black cab, alone. His hair was ala IMGL - white ringlets and kinda long - and he was laughing at something the cabbie must've said - a really broad smile. If he wasn't driving past at such speed, a double take could've confirmed it <_< So, there's a good chance it wasn't him, and if it was, I'll never know. But I believe that I think I saw him.

I am 100% positive that I believe I saw Jimmy Page today. I was in London, and as we left Tower Hill tube station, 'Jimmy' - I'm 100% positive that I think I saw him, if you get me - was in the back of a black cab, alone. His hair was ala IMGL - white ringlets and kinda long - and he was laughing at something the cabbie must've said - a really broad smile. If he wasn't driving past at such speed, a double take could've confirmed it <_< So, there's a good chance it wasn't him, and if it was, I'll never know. But I believe that I think I saw him.

That'd be cool if it was him! Entirely possible :D I had that once with Bruce Springsteen. I was crossing the street and the guy was a dead ringer for Bruce but I couldn't confirm as cars were coming and I wasn't doing to recross the street and chase him down :o

That'd be cool if it was him! Entirely possible :D I had that once with Bruce Springsteen. I was crossing the street and the guy was a dead ringer for Bruce but I couldn't confirm as cars were coming and I wasn't doing to recross the street and chase him down :o

Do you mind me asking where and when? If that had been me, i would have chased after him :) for two reasons...

It was a long time ago and as I said, I'm not 100% certain it was him but if it wasn't, the guy's a dead ringer for him :lol:

A long time ago i had the worst crush on Bruce, i was eleven. Then i met someone who looked alot like him (although i have to say this guy was much more gorgeous than Bruce). That's part of why i wondered where.

I'm doing a work experience in a charity supermarket where poor people can buy groceries cheaper, and there were so many lonely, embittered (they have all reasons to be that) inpolite people, there were these two nice and polite and very sweet students from Kenia, who were there for the first time and didn't speak any German...so we chatted a bit in ENglish...and they were the friendliest people ever :- )

I'm doing a work experience in a charity supermarket where poor people can buy groceries cheaper, and there were so many lonely, embittered (they have all reasons to be that) inpolite people, there were these two nice and polite and very sweet students from Kenia, who were there for the first time and didn't speak any German...so we chatted a bit in ENglish...and they were the friendliest people ever :- )

Do you get paid for working there? Well even if you do, that's still a nice way to experience and appreciate the real world, outside what many of us take for granted. I have a co-worker who is from Kenya, and he is the absolutely nicest person you could ever know. He goes out of his way to help everyone. He is also very intelligent, too. Has a degree in Computer Science and Nursing. Meeting people like the ones you did puts sterotyping /discrimination/prejudice, into perspective :)

edit: Happy after a long, hard weekend of night shift, off work until Friday!!!

Edited by ~tangerine~

Small moment...Today I just got back to work from a week off--Easter break (feeling--blah, I'm not in the mood). I turn the corridor to unlock the door to my room and received a nice smile from one of my former students walking the other way (one of the school's most unruly)...made my day!