What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

Consuming a big ,fat.juicy cheeseburger off my charcoal fired grill, post Earth Day.Also on the menu, organically grown broccoli and beet greens from my backyard vegetable garden.Go figure...I know what works for me.

me and angel smiled and winked at each other and before i crossed the square angel blew a kiss my way; for luck got me double pics of this angelic beast robert plant

as for the fucking sonovabitch who tried to cut me without signalling and almost colliding with me in the process while i was unobtrusively minding me lane and enjoying ramble on good riddance to you you faggy loser one day you will lose your limbs for being a road greedy sonovabitch you are

They hit the vein on the first try :)

Did you have a port put in Dzldoc? I did when I had chemotherapy. One hit for blood and medications with flushes in between then at the end of the chem. After my chemo was finished, the physician took my port out. Not sure if they told you that after a while, your veins will collapse. If you are having chemo for 6 months, ask your physician to have a port installed. It's only takes a few minutes for installation and then removal. Take it easy Dzldoc.

Did you have a port put in Dzldoc? I did when I had chemotherapy. One hit for blood and medications with flushes in between then at the end of the chem. After my chemo was finished, the physician took my port out. Not sure if they told you that after a while, your veins will collapse. If you are having chemo for 6 months, ask your physician to have a port installed. It's only takes a few minutes for installation and then removal. Take it easy Dzldoc.

Yes, it was put in when I had my surgery.

The stick was for lab work.

I'm waiting for them to call me over to chemo.

They have a wi-fi hotspot in here. :)

Thanks

Yes, it was put in when I had my surgery.

The stick was for lab work.

I'm waiting for them to call me over to chemo.

They have a wi-fi hotspot in here. :)

Thanks

You should ask them to draw your blood through your port. How long is your chemo treatment? What drugs are they giving you? I used to bring in my computer to do work during chemo, made the time go by faster.

Lucy, that's great! I'd be happy about that too. ;)

I stayed home today because I was exhausted and I had a few things that I wanted to get done. I really didn't get much of anything done that was on my list, but I cleaned my house. It was pretty bad, so that's ben my happy thing. :D

Also, many of my flowers in my yard are blooming. Yesss!

You had cancer? What do you attribute that to?

I saw in another thread you're a vegetarian. Could that have had something to do with it?

Colon cancer - not at all, usually too much beef. Mine is that (1) I have a family history that skipped a generation and (2) estimating that I ate too many of those pre-washed, pre-skinned baby carrots. Come to find out those baby carrots are soaked in chlorine prior to packaging and sending them to the market. Even though I washed them, not sure if the chlorine was actually removed.

Bummer. :(

All I know is you can eat healthy, exercise

but you still die. So I gorge out on whatever I want to. :D

Some people live to 100 and smoke cigarettes, I won't give up my chocolate or other delectibles.

You forgot to mention some really good SCOTCH!!! When are time is up, we leave the stage. I would never give up Bittersweet Chocolate - to die for. :D