What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

We live in New York, which supposedly has the world's best pizzerias - but almost always make English muffin pizzas, instead. Are these popular in England?

You got me on that one. Never heard of English muffin pizzas. English muffins are delish though...toasted with honey :D

I can honestly say I've never heard of an English muffin pizza. What is it?

Amazing - my family has been making them since I was a kid (even before there was a Led Zeppelin)!

Here's our simple recipe that works best for the usual size jar of sauce and package of cheese (feeds 4 people):

Slice 10 muffins open, toast (I broil quickly in oven, on a big baking sheet), spread marinara sauce (I found Rinaldi to be the best consistency) over the tops, sprinkle shredded mozzarella cheese over the sauce, add favorite topping (diced green peppers, here), and bake 10 minutes (350* F).

Be careful of burning the roof of your mouth, on the first bite!!!

Amazing - my family has been making them since I was a kid (even before there was a Led Zeppelin)!

Here's our simple recipe that works best for the usual size jar of sauce and package of cheese (feeds 4 people):

Slice 10 muffins open, toast (I broil quickly in oven, on a big baking sheet), spread marinara sauce (I found Rinaldi to be the best consistency) over the tops, sprinkle shredded mozzarella cheese over the sauce, add favorite topping (diced green peppers, here), and bake 10 minutes (350* F).

Be careful of burning the roof of your mouth, on the first bite!!!

Hmm, I'll have to try that sometime. Thanks :D

I love English Muffin pizzas, or bagel pizzas, or pita pizzas....okay I like pizza :D

My kids like to make bagel pizzas, using ketchup for sauce, cut up hotdogs as "pepperoni" and shredded cheddar. They love them; I don't eat hot dogs so I'll have to take their word for it. :)

My one and a half year old daughter thinks I am Jim Morisson, everytime she sees a pic of him she goes "Pappa, pappa".

Ain't it sweet....

(Maybe a signal to get my leather pants out of the mothballs)

Edited by reswati

I watched a Robin one summer chase a chipmunk away every time the chipmunk came within the vicinity of the nest. Even though the nest was well out of reach. the Robin would dive at him like a kamakaze and the chipmunk would scurry under the house. Now why dont you join up again with a man's name, so new people here will realize you are a man and not a woman! :coffee:

Why don't you go fuck yourself? Or better yet come here and for your little party I invited you to you chicken shit little twirp.

CHICKEN SHIT TWIRP. Now bug off and take up basket weaving, the drink has made you go psychobabble.

Edited by Mary Hartman

I am happy to be back after a week off from this site.

I have been in NYC. Went to see Mamma Mia on Broadway and went to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Annex. Thought I saw Robert Plant walking on Broadway, LOL. I did a double-take and caught his eye and he gave me a look like, "shhh, don't tell anyone, but you know who I am". Anyone know if he was in NYC last weekend?

Also, I helped a patient today who had M.S. and hadn't had her eyes checked for years because she was in a wheel chair and nobody would check her in her chair. I check people in wheel chairs all the time and I don't know why no other doctors would take her as a patient. She was fairly easy to examine. She was so grateful and was weeping because I could help her.

I hope that Dzldoc is doing OK. I forgot that the chemo treatments were to start this week.

You miss alot when you are gone from here for a week.

Edited by BUCK'EYE' DOC

I am happy to be back after a week off from this site.

I have been in NYC. Went to see Mamma Mia on Broadway and went to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Annex. Thought I saw Robert Plant walking on Broadway, LOL. I did a double-take and caught his eye and he gave me a look like, "shhh, don't tell anyone, but you know who I am". Anyone know if he was in NYC last weekend?

Also, I helped a patient today who had M.S. and hadn't had her eyes checked for years because she was in a wheel chair and nobody would check her in her chair. I check people in wheel chairs all the time and I don't know why no other doctors would take her as a patient. She was fairly easy to examine. She was so grateful and was weeping because I could help her.

I hope that Dzldoc is doing OK. I forgot that the chemo treatments were to start this week.

You miss alot when you are gone from here for a week.

Alas it probably wasn't Robert as he was in Abu Dhabi last weekend :)

Eating a lovely roast beef sandwich on whole grain whole wheat. BBQ Chips and Pepsi. Today went splendidly just right not too hot, cool breeze blowing across the balds. All the girls here are happy and all my pals in town are happy and well. Well those I could check up on. I usually stop through just long enough to say hello and smile.

Had a huge BBQ party last evening. People came from everywhere. On the 4th we are having a huge night club party for the complex with bands and dancing. Got my tickets for the new Custard Pie show coming up (L.Z. Tribute) And I just snagged tickets for Taylor Swift/Keith Urban in Atlanta.

Nice day..Urban used to play Rock and Jazz.

Im not drinking. Nice cover with the hot chick pic. Why dont you just come out of the closet? There you go again with the fuck you remarks. Now anyone here can see, I didnt say anything to get that type of reaction. You are a total jerk. And you are crazy in my opinion. To say Im drinking just out of the blue is just another example of how nuts you are. If I were drinking I'd be the first to say it. No, not tonight. You are a dip shit.

mileycyrusfilcksoffcamera.jpg

First, my best friend called, made me laugh, as usual, and finally informed me that he picked up some Led Zep vinyl for me months ago. He's just now getting around to telling me... :slapface:

And, another lively phone call from someone special. Thanks, baby... :D:drumz:

How many times are you going to post photos of people flipping the bird. Take it off the board please.

Well the agreement between him and I was he ignore my posts and I ignore his posts. However this does not seem to have sank in quite yet. Much like the F Off posts have not sank in as far as me being a transvestite, blah blah. I told the list who I am 100 times, it's still sinking in for him I think. I put it in my little text below the avatar.......so what's the big yahoo anyhoo?

So when this comes to the agreement between him and I and he holds to his agreement as it were between him and I. Then it will come to it's fruition.

I blocked him from IM's long ago....

Anyways no insult to you whoever you are. It was aimed at him and I doubt if it will be taken too seriously.

Unless you live next door and hear the beds rocking anyways :blink:

I was wondering how he became such an expert on gays. But that did finally sink in. With me anyhow.

Cheerio/