What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

Finding out my cousin is expecting. Ack, too many weddings and babies this year so far. I'm happy for her, but on the other hand it's infuriating when other relatives keep asking me when I'm getting married and knocked up next.

Finding out my cousin is expecting. Ack, too many weddings and babies this year so far. I'm happy for her, but on the other hand it's infuriating when other relatives keep asking me when I'm getting married and knocked up next.

And God forbid you don't do it in that order lest they really go heavy on the conversion rampage LOL What a blessing for your cousin, though, congratulations :)

And God forbid you don't do it in that order lest they really go heavy on the conversion rampage LOL What a blessing for your cousin, though, congratulations :)

Thank you. She had a rough pregnancy last go around, so she's hoping this one goes smoother.

as opposed to thin idiots? or intelligent overweight people ? or ........

:unsure::angry:

The fat ones with OCD always make me laugh. You know the ones, the goody two shoe ones :blahblah:

Now when I try to sit on a plane, or a roller coaster or a bus or anything of that nature it's no longer very funny.

Walk or charter your own planes please where you don't sit on people, crush them and overwhelm with your B.O.

Seems only fair.

The fat ones with OCD always make me laugh. You know the ones, the goody two shoe ones :blahblah:

Now when I try to sit on a plane, or a roller coaster or a bus or anything of that nature it's no longer very funny.

Walk or charter your own planes please where you don't sit on people, crush them and overwhelm with your B.O.

Seems only fair.

What a nasty post :(

Well, the other day (does this count lol!), in the subway, there was a musician performing some Bob Marley songs, accompanying himself on the guitar. He was pretty good. A passenger actually took his earbuds off to listen. I'm pretty sure the musician felt good about that.

The free Rihanna video made it even nastier. (Here a yet unmade icon of a puking smiley)

Well,

The Airlines started charging them for two seats anyways. If you carry the weight you pay the transit. The proper thing if there's NOT ENOUGH ROOM would be to ask the flight attendant if you can sit elsewhere. Same goes for other public places. Stand if your going to sit ON SOMEONE. Is it that hard?

If your too big stand of sit in the floor. Never hurt me to sit in the floor.

Edited by Mary Hartman

:blink: ???

I am tired of people sitting on me or trying to run over me because they are overweight. If the reason you got fat is to abuse your footprint on this earth. Well lose some weight.

I've had two fat people sit on me. There needs to be a law.

I am happy I still have use of my arms and legs though.

That's a good thing :D

Edited by Mary Hartman

It's a warm breezy day here too, that's a good change :lol:

If you ever visit Asheville steer clear of a place called Woolworths. They don't wear hair nets and follow safety and health guidelines in food prep.

You might get a fur burger you never asked for.

No kidding I found hair in my ice cream floats twice.

What would that be called. Root Beer Float ExtraordiHAIR!

Hey, that is funny :D

Edited by Mary Hartman

What made me happy was the ability to work today in a slightly altered state of mind.

Yesterday evening me and a drummer I know had a bottle of absinthe which we emptied, together with a good amount of reefers. Thank god I even filmed some of our escapades, cause else I would have forgotten some of the nastier things we did. I now have a home video of my drumming friend wearing a kind of Ku Klux Klan hat which he made out of paper. The dramatic highlight is the fact that this hat is on fire.

Anyway, I woke up this morning still beeing drunk as hell, by the time I finished delivering mail I was finally sober again.

What made me happy was the ability to work today in a slightly altered state of mind.

Yesterday evening me and a drummer I know had a bottle of absinthe which we emptied, together with a good amount of reefers. Thank god I even filmed some of our escapades, cause else I would have forgotten some of the nastier things we did. I now have a home video of my drumming friend wearing a kind of Ku Klux Klan hat which he made out of paper. The dramatic highlight is the fact that this hat is on fire.

Anyway, I woke up this morning still beeing drunk as hell, by the time I finished delivering mail I was finally sober again.

That's funny :lol: