What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

Hearing from Charlie and he sounded better! Glad to hear your sister is returning home from the hospital JAL!

Had a nice relaxing day and a nice dinner with my sweetie. I am very happy my daughter is learning so much in school! She can even sound out words herself as well as read them!

I'm happy tomorrow is my last day of work until next week!

edit: and have to laugh, changing my avatar again just to make someone else laugh, too.

Edited by ~tangerine~

I got the most gorgeous compliments yesterday and I passed them along to others. Just a warm funny day.

Some of the girls here can make a dress sizzle.

And I will enjoy it as long as I can see.

Melissa, had a great conversation. Here's to you different song same idea complete with Mr Betts

Jessica

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8b488_al...sica-live_music

My cousin found her special ring her husband gave her 1 1/2 years ago. We work together she was wearing a jacket she hadn't worn in 1 1/2 year she put her hand in her pocket and there was the ring.

When she called her husband with pure excitement he said "you owe me alot of money for all the rings I've bought you trying to replace that one" :) - It was sweet.

Im happy I finally got back on here. First time I've been to the boards in awhile!

Aww. It's so pleasant to have you back Mrs Plant. Do you have any more of those pretty pictures of you to post?

PLEASE OHHHH PLEASE. I will make a squirrel talk? Ok Jimmy will make a squirrel talk?

You would not believe how well Asheville PD has this place covered nowadays. These guys do a terrific job under very unusual circumstances.

Call me names like coward if you wish to. But I do not think the name callers know what they verb.

Verbage...it's all verbage.

Knowing i made the right decision... twice.

That's always a good feeling, isn't it? It seems harder and harder to be sure of that, the older I get...

I saw Star Trek!!! That should probably be in the "Movies" thread, but it was so great that I think it merits making an appearance here. Loved it!!

That's always a good feeling, isn't it? It seems harder and harder to be sure of that, the older I get...

I saw Star Trek!!! That should probably be in the "Movies" thread, but it was so great that I think it merits making an appearance here. Loved it!!

The first decision has proven to be right because it has shown to be a closed chapter. The second decision seems to continue to show me evidence that it was also the right move.... and my quote below is proof... :)

Edited by ~tangerine~

Knowing I've got a 4 day weekend coming up in about 8 hours! :cheer:

Hope you and the rest of Canada enjoy it Roxie ! I have to work the long weekend but will take the day's off at some other time :beer: