What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

Yesterday (Sat) was the girls' big annual dance recital; and it was wonderful!! I am very proud; they were so beautiful! :D

And my son was a huge help yesterday too. His big weekend (soccer) is coming up this coming Sat/Sun :)

Edited by Virginia

A great weekend: we went to a abbey far away from any bigger town, some friends, two teachers and I, to talk about the essentials of systems theory, get to know eachother and show what we have in mind...because we will go to an arts/philosophy park on Teneriffa in autumn. It was so awesome...yesterday night was the last one, and we sat around a bonfire, talked about the most hilarious, and the most terrifying conspiracy theories, art and if there is a future for it (there was a art school student amongst us), books to read and things to do. We drank too much, and when everybody was really pissed we danced to Jimi Hendrix tunes, went on a night walk and so on.

I slept only 4 hours and have a latin test to pass tomorrow, but, hell, that's how life should be!

"House of Floyd" played at the newly renovated Arcata Theater and Lounge in Arcata, Califorina. With eyes closed they were spot on and with eyes open the light show was awesome. Check them out on-line and don't miss them if they come around where you live. Lots of fun.

"Enjoyed" a hot meal and a visit from a good friend. :)

Hi Charles,

Hope you are feeling better.

Glad that you had a good day today. :)

I just watched this season's finale of Survivor, one of my favorite shows.

I usually miss alot of it as it is on Thursday's at 8PM and I usually work late on Thursday and don't get home in time to see it. I was too lazy to set the TiVo for it this season. But the fianle was good tonight.

The wife of Eddie George, a former Ohio State football player and owner of a OSU campus restaurant appropriately named "Eddie George's" was a contestant this season. She came in at fourth place. Her name was Taj and was in a pop group at one time. The winner TJ received all of the votes to win.

1242318284972.jpg

Catchin' Bass in the spot

my bro showed me.

The boss forced me to take a half day,

when I showed up 27 minutes late.

After sitting in a backup for 40 mins.

I told him I'd take the whole day.

Man what a way to make the day better.

Like the old adage says 'Work is for

people who don't know how to fish.'

Saweat! All I cought this weekend was a 20" Northern but he faught pretty damn good. I was surprised it was that small, I thought it would be at least a 30"er.:(:angry:

IT WAS SHELL MUCK UP DAY!!!

'shell' is the name of my year group, and 'muck up day' is when this year get to fuck up their uniform and trash the school. We thought that this year we should do something nice and something for everyone, and something that will go down in muck-up day history :lol:So we hired an ice-cream truck!!!! Everyone love it, although it was raining everyone still had a really good time and almost everyine said that this year was the best year and that is is going to be hard to beat :yay:

So from Monday...NO MORE UNIFORM!!!!! :yay::yay::yay:

What's even better is that I have handed in my art and photograpghy GCSE work in today-omg it is great not having that on your mind hour after hour-it's over!!!! (until next year)

So yeah I'm a very happy bunny :)

Great idea about the ice cream truck. I'm having a senior moment......what is an GCSE?

Yesterday (Sat) was the girls' big annual dance recital; and it was wonderful!! I am very proud; they were so beautiful! :D

And my son was a huge help yesterday too. His big weekend (soccer) is coming up this coming Sat/Sun :)

Wonderful moments to be cherished. Did you, and will you, get lots of pictures?

"Enjoyed" a hot meal and a visit from a good friend. :)

Glad to hear you are able to enjoy food again (and keep it down). It's a sign you're on the road to recovery!!

I just watched this season's finale of Survivor, one of my favorite shows.

I usually miss alot of it as it is on Thursday's at 8PM and I usually work late on Thursday and don't get home in time to see it. I was too lazy to set the TiVo for it this season. But the fianle was good tonight.

The wife of Eddie George, a former Ohio State football player and owner of a OSU campus restaurant appropriately named "Eddie George's" was a contestant this season. She came in at fourth place. Her name was Taj and was in a pop group at one time. The winner TJ received all of the votes to win.

It was a GREAT season of Survivor this year, one of the best since I've started watching it. JT definitely deserved to win the million bucks.....I wish someone else could have gotten the $100,000 though. And what do you think of Coach? Was his story of being captured by head-hunting Amazon natives truth or fabrication??? What a character he is, very entertaining. :D

Great idea about the ice cream truck. I'm having a senior moment......what is an GCSE?

Glad to hear you are able to enjoy food again (and keep it down). It's a sign you're on the road to recovery!!

It was a GREAT season of Survivor this year, one of the best since I've started watching it. JT definitely deserved to win the million bucks.....I wish someone else could have gotten the $100,000 though. And what do you think of Coach? Was his story of being captured by head-hunting Amazon natives truth or fabrication??? What a character he is, very entertaining. :D

Survivor season being over means just one thing to me....I don't have to go to the pub on Thur. ...alone :lol:

No, and I'm really disappointed; in a nutshell we had crazy logistics with the recital this year and I did not end up getting any. But we are ordering the DVD and have the opportunity to buy professional photos. I just miss not having gotten any candids backstage :(

I'm sooo happy my son and his lady are one to two weeks away from having their first baby, a girl.

:rolleyes:

I've probably already mentioned it, but it is getting close and I'm so excited!

At one point I thought my son would never have kids...he was such a "free-bird" but now here it is.

This little girl is going to be soooo cute!

:baby:

:hurrah:

General Certificate of Secondary Education. They're compulsory exams that we must do when we're between 15-16 years old and in our final year of secondary school (or high school) . We do an exam (sometimes more than one) per subject - roughly around 11/12. We usually start learning for them when we're 14-15.

I'm happy because I finally handed in my last assignment for the term. Yay me!

:D

General Certificate of Secondary Education. They're compulsory exams that we must do when we're between 15-16 years old and in our final year of secondary school (or high school) . We do an exam (sometimes more than one) per subject - roughly around 11/12. We usually start learning for them when we're 14-15.

I'm happy because I finally handed in my last assignment for the term. Yay me!

:D

:cheer: Congratulations!