What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

inka corn. my sis in laws parents gave me this snack from -peru, its fried corn. its actually giant corn kernals, so i joke with them that this is corn from the land of the lost. thats an american tiv show on dinosaurs....just to point out the strangeness. anyway its a whole east coast, west coast thing. huge differences in farming and sea food etc.

^what a great way to start the holiday weekend! good luck!

today, my daughter did a forward roll all by herself for the first time (she's 3). now she's tumbling all over the living room!

Have fun - one of my favorite cities :D

Thanks! One of mine too :) We're going with my sister and a friend, neither of whom have been before so I'm looking forward to showing them around. And meeting someone who I've only spoken to on another message board I'm on. I have to say I've met the most wonderful people on my computer and it's such fun to meet them in "real life." :D

I went to the music store and the Orange was already put away and locked up. The owner was kind enough to tell me to come back later and he'd have it out for me to ogle over....man, I was drooling. I touched it thinking how many times Jimmy did...there's even a cig burn in it, LOL!

orangeamp060a-1.jpg

I went to the music store and the Orange was already put away and locked up. The owner was kind enough to tell me to come back later and he'd have it out for me to ogle over....man, I was drooling. I touched it thinking how many times Jimmy did...there's even a cig burn in it, LOL!

orangeamp060a-1.jpg

.......Beautiful Pic, speaks volumes......there are many ways to feel the Presence of Jimmy........ :wub:

Thanks! One of mine too :) We're going with my sister and a friend, neither of whom have been before so I'm looking forward to showing them around. And meeting someone who I've only spoken to on another message board I'm on. I have to say I've met the most wonderful people on my computer and it's such fun to meet them in "real life." :D

:yesnod: :yesnod: