What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

I had a very nice soup and salad at lunch with my trusted friend who I knew well before I ever discovered the internet.

My mother does not allow me to meet strangers from the internet as she is genuinely interested in my well-being.

I thought you were older than that... :blink:

I went to the music store and the Orange was already put away and locked up. The owner was kind enough to tell me to come back later and he'd have it out for me to ogle over....man, I was drooling. I touched it thinking how many times Jimmy did...there's even a cig burn in it, LOL!

orangeamp060a-1.jpg

Medhb, there you are! :wave: I was wondering where you'd gone to, haven't seen you around in a while. Nice to see you back, and GREAT pic!

bORDEREDFULLSIZE.jpg

http://www.myspace.com/bombsawaycabaret

The show went great. It was absolutely hysterical. Especially the homicidal/suicidal Russian girl who calls herself Ivana Stabbobitch. Was a sell out and from what I hear there are just a few tickets left for tonight's show. I haven't laughed as hard at pure ditz since I don't know when.

Bombs Away! :D

BTW, these ladies are far from ditz in real life so don't take me wrong/// Cute troupe of actors.

I was happy to help for a good cause, see you tonight.

Edited by Mary Hartman

Medhb, there you are! :wave: I was wondering where you'd gone to, haven't seen you around in a while. Nice to see you back, and GREAT pic!

Hey Patrycja!! I wander in and out. Of COURSE I had to wander IN to post this pic :lol:

Great to see ya! Hey, did you notice that your post to me was your 666 post? dee dee dee dee (twighlight zone music, HA!)

Hugs!

Hey Patrycja!! I wander in and out. Of COURSE I had to wander IN to post this pic :lol:

Great to see ya! Hey, did you notice that your post to me was your 666 post? dee dee dee dee (twighlight zone music, HA!)

Hugs!

:friends:

Well that explains the sudden speaking in tongues :lol: Did you happen to catch the price of the guitar, by the way? Wander in more often will ya!

Oh, and I can't believe I forgot to post this at the time, but the Leonard Cohen concert this past Tuesday was INCREDIBLE! Great musicians, surprisingly good sound (for a hockey arena), and best of all Leonard was in top form what with his witty banter and soulful voice for over three hours.

:friends:

Well that explains the sudden speaking in tongues :lol: Did you happen to catch the price of the guitar, by the way? Wander in more often will ya!

Oh, and I can't believe I forgot to post this at the time, but the Leonard Cohen concert this past Tuesday was INCREDIBLE! Great musicians, surprisingly good sound (for a hockey arena), and best of all Leonard was in top form what with his witty banter and soulful voice for over three hours.

Hi, Patrycja! Did Leonard Cohen do a lovely, haunting song called Famous Blue Raincoat? I have it on his "Best of Leonard Cohen" CD. Good to hear that he's in tip top form. Sounds like you had a great time at the concert. I'm glad. :beer:

Hi, Patrycja! Did Leonard Cohen do a lovely, haunting song called Famous Blue Raincoat? I have it on his "Best of Leonard Cohen" CD. Good to hear that he's in tip top form. Sounds like you had a great time at the concert. I'm glad. :beer:

Hey Fan S! Thanks, it was really a revelation for many reasons, not the least of which was the music. And yes, he did perform Raincoat. Here's the set list:

Dance Me to the End of Love

The Future

Ain't No Cure

Bird on the Wire

Everybody Knows

In My Secret Life

Who By Fire

Chelsea Hotel

Waiting for the Miracle

Anthem

-intermission-

Tower of Song

Suzanne

Sisters of Mercy

The Partisan

Boogie Street - Sharon Robinson

Hallelujah

I'm Your Man

1,000 kisses recitation

Take this Waltz

-small bow=

So Long Marianne

Manhattan

-small bow-

Famous Blue Raincoat

If it Be Your Will - Webb sisters

Closing Time

-small bow-

I Tried to Leave You

Whither Thou Goest (with crew)

Jaw dropping, yes?

A great time - witnessed beautiful music and met some nice people. A :beer: to you too, fellow Cohen fan.

Hey Fan S! Thanks, it was really a revelation for many reasons, not the least of which was the music. And yes, he did perform Raincoat. Here's the set list:

Dance Me to the End of Love

The Future

Ain't No Cure

Bird on the Wire

Everybody Knows

In My Secret Life

Who By Fire

Chelsea Hotel

Waiting for the Miracle

Anthem

-intermission-

Tower of Song

Suzanne

Sisters of Mercy

The Partisan

Boogie Street - Sharon Robinson

Hallelujah

I'm Your Man

1,000 kisses recitation

Take this Waltz

-small bow=

So Long Marianne

Manhattan

-small bow-

Famous Blue Raincoat

If it Be Your Will - Webb sisters

Closing Time

-small bow-

I Tried to Leave You

Whither Thou Goest (with crew)

Jaw dropping, yes?

A great time - witnessed beautiful music and met some nice people. A :beer: to you too, fellow Cohen fan.

Hey thanks, Patrycja! Sounds truly awe inspiring! I highlighted my favorites from your set list. Do you remember on his first album (I think) a song called "Teacher"? It brings back memories, too.

Also, Judy Collins covered a song of his called "Dress Rehearsal Rag" on her album In My Life. Do you remember it? Well, here's to you...:toast:

Edited by Fan_S.

I escaped to lunch at a new restaurant with an old, trusted friend, great food and pleasant company in a soothing, easygoing environment.

Hi, EL! Yes, it's truly wonderful to have some downtime and good laughs with an old trustworthy friend. :)

BTW (different thread, sorry! :o ) I liked what you said re: state of grace the other week. ;)

This doens't sound lie something to be happy about but my mom was diagnosed today with labryntitis causing vertigo today. But I am very happy because tah's all it is. At frist the doctors checked for internal bleeding in her head, and it really freaked me out so I'm happy that's all it is.

This doens't sound lie something to be happy about but my mom was diagnosed today with labryntitis causing vertigo today. But I am very happy because tah's all it is. At frist the doctors checked for internal bleeding in her head, and it really freaked me out so I'm happy that's all it is.

Glad your mom will be okay!

Thank you! We spent most of that day in the ER. She woke up with a migraine, dizziness, and heavy sweating. I think I would hav ebeen less scared if I was in her position then if I was the one worrying.