What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

Finding out that my mother in law has been released from hospital. She collapsed on the street yesterday. Turns out she's anemic . Some meds and a little rest for that active girl. :)

Finding out that my mother in law has been released from hospital. She collapsed on the street yesterday. Turns out she's anemic . Some meds and a little rest for that active girl. :)

:o Sorry to hear that ally. Glad she's ok though.

I have started to pack for next week at my dad's and for our cruise.

My mom is going out of town for the week so I am going to Daddy's and then the next week we are going to Grand Cayman! I can't wait I will bring back plenty of pictures to show. And then the week after that I am flying to Pennslyvania to visit family. I'm so excited!

Happy to hear she is doing better but sorry that she was in the hospital :console:

My mom is going out of town for the week so I am going to Daddy's and then the next week we are going to Grand Cayman! I can't wait I will bring back plenty of pictures to show. And then the week after that I am flying to Pennslyvania to visit family. I'm so excited!

Sounds like fun!!!!

:o Oh no; I'm glad she is ok now!

Sounds wonderful; have a great time! :)

Hi lzfan715,

I would highly recommend that you go swimming with the stingrays while at Grand Cayman Island.

It is an excursion offered on the cruise ship that you can take. I have done this twice while on cruises of the Carribbean.

From Grand Cayman Island, you take a boat out to a sandbar in the ocean, called "Stingray City". There are dozens of stingrays in the area, and they are very docile. You can stand on the sandbar, it is about chest high water, and the stingrays swim around you and you can feed them squid. They rub against your body like cats rub against your legs. You can even hold one in your arms and kiss it. There is a black male stingray there that they call "Darth Vader". They all have names. It is far better than swimming with dolphins, in my opinion. It will be a highlight of your life, a once in a lifetime experience.

Stingray City Photos

I get to babysit my niece tomorrow while my sister goes to a string of doctor's appointments! :cheer:

She's so much fun!

She's seven months old now, and she is hilarious when I come to visit. She's excited to see me. The other day, when I started watching TV while lying on the floor next to her, she started craning her next and doing funny things to get my attention becuase I wasn't watching her!

:lol:

(edited because I had to fix a spelling error)

Edited by manderlyh

Moonmaid, Slave to Zep, Evster, Beatbo,

Had a great night with these guys today, will remember it forever, thank you very much, all of you, this place never stops amaizing me.

:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer: We all needed that.

Very Kind Regards to you all, Danny

Moonmaid, Slave to Zep, Evster, Beatbo,

Had a great night with these guys today, will remember it forever, thank you very much, all of you, this place never stops amaizing me.

:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer: We all needed that.

Very Kind Regards to you all, Danny

you're welcome! totally agree. and thank YOU!

:o Oh no; I'm glad she is ok now!

Thanks Virginia, Nine. She's such an active lady and very much more a mother to me than a mother in law. It will be tough for her to slow down but slow down she must... for a little while ;)

I totally deleted my other R and J stuff around 11:45pm tonight. On purpose.

Now it's 2:30am.

I've been working my ass off since 12:30, and now I really have my Romeo and Juliet stuff all done and together. I'm READY for this to begin!

Bring it on!

Summer School starts Tuesday!

R and J is going to freakin' rock!

Oh yeah. B)

I totally deleted my other R and J stuff around 11:45pm tonight. On purpose.

Now it's 2:30am.

I've been working my ass off since 12:30, and now I really have my Romeo and Juliet stuff all done and together. I'm READY for this to begin!

Bring it on!

Summer School starts Tuesday!

R and J is going to freakin' rock!

Oh yeah. B)

Hello Manders Danders...you preparing for a play or something?