What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

:) Thanks DOC, it's nice to be up to it. :)

Happy to hear :D

Nice to see you Kat! Missed you!

What made me happy today? ROAD TRIP across the Mojave! Nothing big to speak of, but so nice to get out of town (even if it was just to get into town to renew my driver's license)! Saw a badger by the side of the road! In the Mojave! My girlfriend's from Wisconsin (home of the Badgers). Imagine her surprise! :lol:

I bet she was surprised! Sounds like a great road trip :D

:beer:

This actually didn't make me happy, just gave me a real good laugh...

We were watching 2 year old videotapes which we recorded with our camera to see what was on them. while watching these recordings we got a visitor who can be best described as a semi-nun (rather old woman, religious, no real kinky escapades etc..ya know).

After some minutes of seeing baby images, family stuff etc. the scene on the film was more or less interrupted by something completely different....I even forgot that I ever recorded it.

In some weird moodswing I had recorded myself dancing naked and making funny faces and forgot that it still was on the tape.

I guess that was the last thing on earth somebody ever expected to watch on video while visiting us, the expression on our visitor's face was priceless.

(and NO....I am not putting that movie on Youtube)

Edited by reswati

This actually didn't make me happy, just gave me a real good laugh...

We were watching 2 year old videotapes which we recorded with our camera to see what was on them. while watching these recordings we got a visitor who can be best described as a semi-nun (rather old woman, religious, no real kinky escapades etc..ya know).

After some minutes of seeing baby images, family stuff etc. the scene on the film was more or less interrupted by something completely different....I even forgot that I ever recorded it.

In some weird moodswing I had recorded myself dancing naked and making funny faces and forgot that it still was on the tape.

I guess that was the last thing on earth somebody ever expected to watch on video while visiting us, the expression on our visitor's face was priceless.

(and NO....I am not putting that movie on Youtube)

DAMN!

:D

Nice to see you Kat! Missed you!

What made me happy today? ROAD TRIP across the Mojave! Nothing big to speak of, but so nice to get out of town (even if it was just to get into town to renew my driver's license)! Saw a badger by the side of the road! In the Mojave! My girlfriend's from Wisconsin (home of the Badgers). Imagine her surprise! :lol:

Ev! How ya been?! Missed ya too! I tend to lurk around these parts from time to time :P! Road trip sounds great! Say "Hi!" to your lady for me!

My happy for today.. ummmm.. I can't believe I'm gonna say this in June but, my fuzzy slipper sock things that keep my feet warm!

Today is Dia dos Namorados here in Brazil (it's our equivalent to Valentine's Day) and I got some beaaaaauuuuutiful orchids from my husband. :D

Isn't that sweet? After 28 years together I still get flowers. ^_^

My parents probably will allow me to travel with some friends in the summer holidays. With the Interrail ticket through Europe!!!! THey won't let me go down south to Balcan and Greek (I'd be too hot in summer anyway), but through the Balticum and Scandinavia!

Good bye, boring holidays at the beach with only my family, welcome adventure, freedom, LIFE!!!

My parents probably will allow me to travel with some friends in the summer holidays. With the Interrail ticket through Europe!!!! THey won't let me go down south to Balcan and Greek (I'd be too hot in summer anyway), but through the Balticum and Scandinavia!

Good bye, boring holidays at the beach with only my family, welcome adventure, freedom, LIFE!!!

Sounds like a great time Lucy! How was England?

Today is Dia dos Namorados here in Brazil (it's our equivalent to Valentine's Day) and I got some beaaaaauuuuutiful orchids from my husband. :D

Isn't that sweet? After 28 years together I still get flowers. ^_^

that is so beautiful! i am so happy for you! xo

Sounds like a blast!

Today is my birthday and I get to spend it with my best friend!