Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hotplant

What Made You Happy today?

That would make Ev and I VERY Happy Knebby ! I'm saving a couple of bottles of wine just for you !

Just a couple? :unsure:

:D:D:thanku:

Just a couple? :unsure:

:D:D:thanku:

:lol: I'll have a full cellar waiting for you M'Lady....I really do hope we can all raise a glass together some day soon ! That would be loverly ! :D

It takes a geek to know one manders ! :lol: I got a very cool illustrated "Beowulf" the other day and I thought of you.

:blush:

:P

I actually have never read Beowulf from start to finish without giving in to the Cliff notes. :bagoverhead:

Very interesting history around that one, and the tale's also quite exciting.

Buying the beautiful tunic jumper I have had my eye on for the last few days, actually finding the time to go to the shop, can t wait to wear it now.....

:blush:

I actually have never read Beowulf from start to finish without giving in to the Cliff notes. :bagoverhead:

Very interesting history around that one, and the tale's also quite exciting.

:lol: Everytime I hear "Cliff Notes" I think of " Cliff Richard ! " ( I know, I'm a dork)

:lol: Everytime I hear "Cliff Notes" I think of " Cliff Richard ! " ( I know, I'm a dork)

Just don't EVER say "Cliff Richards" B)

Edited by 59LesPaul

Just don't EVER say "Cliff Richards" B)

:lol: I know ! I know ! :lol: Bro, I hope your day gets better :D cheer up ! It's pissin' down rain over here, high winds and COLD...I'm trying not to let it harsh my mood !

What made me happy today was getting my spare room ready for a guest.

The room was already lovely B)

My husband and I have spent the day with my in-laws. We talked about so many things, we had lunch together, we had a great time. They are such wonderful people. But none of us are getting any younger.

We should cherish these moments. :)

A real hot employee at the coffee shop smiled brightly, looked into my eyes, extended their hand and said "GAWD, what's your name" As I left their eyes sparkled as they said "It was very nice meeting you."

Compliments are nice when you can tell they are genuine...

Shad ;) w

edited for <sp>

Edited by shadowlongerthansoul

The room was already lovely B)

My husband and I have spent the day with my in-laws. We talked about so many things, we had lunch together, we had a great time. They are such wonderful people. But none of us are getting any younger.

We should cherish these moments. :)

Very very true :)

:)

Hi 9! :wave: what made you happy today?

Hi Celia :wave: Great to see you. What made me happy today is what's made me happy all week. Having such special friends in my life :wub:

Yes Bilbo - let's see a picture :D

I will ! I got it from eBay ! it's very cool ! I'll take one and post it or send you both a pic in PM. Hi Celia ! Hi 9 ! Always love to chat with you both, you're two of my favorite people here ! ( or ANYWHERE ! )

I will ! I got it from eBay ! it's very cool ! I'll take one and post it or send you both a pic in PM. Hi Celia ! Hi 9 ! Always love to chat with you both, you're two of my favorite people here ! ( or ANYWHERE ! )

:cheer:

Aw :blush: Right back at you and Celia :kiss:

Gliding through the Calculus quiz and Physics midterm I had today, and a full weekend before me with no homework (unless I decide to do some early.... of course that won't happen.)

Finding recordings of some of Jonny Greenwood's other works: 'Smear' and 'Piano For Children'. This is some sweeeeeeeeeet thinkin' music.

I got asked if I was single at work tonight. I was pretty flattered, even though he was much older than I'd date... :D