What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

Just got back. I got the shirt :D And I got 2 new pairs of pants, and went out to eat. It was a pretty good birthday.

I'm glad you had a happy birthday, Broken Levee! I'm an avid shopper, too. ;)

I finally got my house cleaned up and put back together after having new windows installed. What a mess.

I still have to find some space to stash the kids stuff that they brought home from college and won't need until the fall.

And I received my DVD and CD of Eric Clapton and Steve Winwood Live at Madison Square Garden. What a great way to remember Monday's concert (since I was made to erase my video by security at the concert :( ).

Edited by BUCK'EYE' DOC

I finally got my house cleaned up and put back together after having new windows installed. What a mess.

I still have to find some space to stash the kids stuff that they brought home from college and won't need until the fall.

And I received my DVD and CD of Eric Clapton and Steve Winwood Live at Madison Square Garden. What a great way to remember Monday's concert (since I was made to erase my video by security at the concert :( ).

I just got that CD too - fantastic isn't it!!!

I just got that CD too - fantastic isn't it!!!

I have played it about ten times, lol.

I must say, the Columbus concert was better than the one last year from MSG on the recording.

The drummer they have now is better, and the back up singers are a nice touch.

That concert on Monday was pure perfection, it cannot be topped musically.

I feel lucky that I had the opportunity to attend it with my family.

It was something special that we will never forget.

I have played it about ten times, lol.

I must say, the Columbus concert was better than the one last year from MSG on the recording.

The drummer they have now is better, and the back up singers are a nice touch.

That concert on Monday was pure perfection, it cannot be topped musically.

I feel lucky that I had the opportunity to attend it with my family.

It was something special that we will never forget.

Oh I realised you got the CD from the concert last year. The one I got was from their show in NJ last week but I have a dvd of the MSG show which is also very good. It's awesome - they work so well together. That's nice you were able to attend with your family - good to have those sorts of memories together :)

Oh I realised you got the CD from the concert last year. The one I got was from their show in NJ last week but I have a dvd of the MSG show which is also very good. It's awesome - they work so well together. That's nice you were able to attend with your family - good to have those sorts of memories together :)

I bet that CD of the NJ show is great. Where did you get it? I wonder if there is one of the Columbus show?

I'm glad you had a happy birthday, Broken Levee! I'm an avid shopper, too. ;)

Actually I'm not a big shopper. I'm a broke college student, which is why it was so fun. I never shop for myself because I figure that money could go towards my son. But it did kind of go to my head because I just started grabbing stuff, and I was like, :slapface: put that down. Just because its a special day doesn't mean you have more money.

I bet that CD of the NJ show is great. Where did you get it? I wonder if there is one of the Columbus show?

A friend of mine sent it to me. I don't know about the Columbus Show but I wouldn't be surprised if it was out there. I'm not really clued into the sites that you'd find them on.

To all those who asked, my dad is doing much better. Doesn't have much of an appetite yet, but he's sure it'll return in a couple days. He's still really sore around his midsection and has 6 holes/incisions full of staples that he is getting removed on Thursday. My sister and I had to mow the lawns today since the doctor doesn't want him doing any physical, strenuous labor until at least next week. He's not even allowed to drive. He's looking at July 1st as his goal to go back to work half-days and July 6th (his birthday) as his "go back to work full-time" goal date.

We're so thankful he got diverticulitis otherwise we never would have known about the tumor. Not that I'm glad my dad ever got sick, but it was a blessing in disguise.

To all those who asked, my dad is doing much better. Doesn't have much of an appetite yet, but he's sure it'll return in a couple days. He's still really sore around his midsection and has 6 holes/incisions full of staples that he is getting removed on Thursday. My sister and I had to mow the lawns today since the doctor doesn't want him doing any physical, strenuous labor until at least next week. He's not even allowed to drive. He's looking at July 1st as his goal to go back to work half-days and July 6th (his birthday) as his "go back to work full-time" goal date.

We're so thankful he got diverticulitis otherwise we never would have known about the tumor. Not that I'm glad my dad ever got sick, but it was a blessing in disguise.

I've been away on and off for sometime so I did not know of this.

Hope everything goes well for your dad.

I can definately relate as it was an odd unrelated pain that sent me to the hospital and

they ct scaned me and found a tumor in my liver, luck?

As far as the happy part, I'm happy I had enough energy to drive somewhere today.

:rollin::D

It's wonderful that he's doing better and that the tumor was found early. I'm sure this will be an extra special Father's Day for your family :)

I've been away on and off for sometime so I did not know of this.

Hope everything goes well for your dad.

I can definately relate as it was an odd unrelated pain that sent me to the hospital and

they ct scaned me and found a tumor in my liver, luck?

As far as the happy part, I'm happy I had enough energy to drive somewhere today.

:rollin::D

:cheer: That's great you felt well enough to drive :D

Thank you BUCK'EYE'.

Liz, I believe I've seen them call you. I'm glad your father is doing well. Sorry he has to be sore on fathers day. BTW I know what you mean about a a trip to the doctor being a blessing in disguise.

Dzldoc I'm glad you got your strength up for a drive. Hope you eventually feel well enough for more than a drive.

Edited by Broken Levee

Hope you are having a great time with her :D

Hey, thanks, ninelives! I did have a great time with her. We visited old Brooklyn haunts like one of favorite pizza joints and a new restaurant, too, for a special, happy occasion. We caught up by talking of old times when we were kids--esp. the music! :)