What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

Congrats on the granddaughter! I don't miss that age, but i remember how precious my daughter was back then. Glad you have some help with your pain, too.

Today was beautiful. No rain, temps warmed into the 80's, got to watch my daughter take her first swimming lesson, got to hang out with almost all my immediate family today at some point (saw the sister, nieces and my dad), had a nice dinner with mom, brother-in-law and the nephews, and got to register my daughter not only for the ballet/tap combo we planned, but hip-hop, too! Grooming a musician/dancer/pediatrician :)

Thank you tangerine. I love to just hold her and marvel at her every move.

Sharing birthday cake with my neighbor.

Who has the BD EL?

I prefer Martha White cornmeal. Yellow or white doesn`t matter. Have you ever tried cornbread with pork cracklings?

not even sure what a pork crackling is????

happiness for today...i saw several butterflys in my yard while reading out in the sun...

small things

You know TFLZ if you were a negative quadratic equation, your small-ativity would approach negative infinity.

The slope of your tangent line would as slanted as the slope of your forehead.

If your were a sub-atomic particle, you would be a weak boson.

Even a neutrino has more mass than your pathetic cry for the attention your mommie didn`t give you.

Give it up ok?

It was funny the first 100 times.

Now its annoying.

Gimme a a 40-round clip from Tony Montana if it makes you feel better.

:soapbox:

Edited by L 7

You know TFLZ if you were a negative quadratic equation, your small-ativity would approach negative infinity.

The slope of your tangent line would as slanted as the slope of your forehead.

If your were a sub-atomic particle, you would be a weak boson.

Even a neutrino has more mass than your pathetic cry for the attention your mommie didn`t give you.

Give it up ok?

It was funny the first 100 times.

Now its annoying.

Gimme a a 40-round clip from Tony Montana if it makes you feel better.

:soapbox:

Quarks! Up, down, charm, strange, top, and bottom! Evidently we have here the antiparticle (TFLZ). Gimme some marinara, I'm goin' down the hole! Spaghetti for all! :beer:

Quarks! Up, down, charm, strange, top, and bottom! Evidently we have here the antiparticle (TFLZ). Gimme some marinara, I'm goin' down the hole! Spaghetti for all! :beer:

Three quarks for Muster Mark!

I would like to put this idiot in the Super Collider and fling him off the planet at near the speed of light.