What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

Awesome BIGDAN, love to see pics :)

Another great day at the swim club. Watching my daughter gaining confidence with each swim lesson. Hanging at the pool with my nieces. Sunshine, swimming, and some delicious fresh fruit that i just ate (a nectarine and some dark red cherries)

lots of happy things today ...............

concerts, grandaughters, friends getting well, driving tests, pizzas and wow! even some small things ..........

all great news guys! xo

Yes! ditto! Great news, yes!

Photo29.jpg

Everyone from work sent me flowers and a card for my birthday.

I've been off work for a month, what a wonderful surprise :D

Pretty posies! Happy birthday! You must be well-liked at work! ;)

Edited by Fan_S.

I'm back home, yaaay!! I had an awesome trip and I almost ran out of the airport at the last minute and stayed behind (lol), but it's nice to be home, nevertheless. And it's always good to get off the airplane, whew. I'll probably have pictures in a week or so. Good to see you guys again, too! :wave:

Swimming with my daughter and nieces most of the day... watching my daughter learn new activities in gymnastics class, then... dinner out with my sister and the kids.... realizing how much better i have felt since summer arrived!

Swimming with my daughter and nieces most of the day... watching my daughter learn new activities in gymnastics class, then... dinner out with my sister and the kids.... realizing how much better i have felt since summer arrived!

sounds like a great day! it's really windy here today, cool but sunny.