What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

sounds like a great day! it's really windy here today, cool but sunny.

I get winter blues and this past year had it's share of them, so i am really appreciating how much better i have felt this past month :) At least you have a nice guy to keep you warm on the cool nights B)

edit: also made me happy (yesterday) i did something i feared. My nieces talked me into going on the waterslide. It's quite high with very sharp turns, and i was scared, but did it! Was kind of fun (drops you into the 8 foot swim tank).

1190821_sdc12233.jpg

Edited by ~tangerine~

I get winter blues and this past year had it's share of them, so i am really appreciating how much better i have felt this past month :)At least you have a nice guy to keep you warm on the cool nights B)

edit: also made me happy (yesterday) i did something i feared. My nieces talked me into going on the waterslide. It's quite high with very sharp turns, and i was scared, but did it! Was kind of fun (drops you into the 8 foot swim tank).

1190821_sdc12233.jpg

yes i sure do! :wub:

glad you are feeling good.

i'd never get on one of those bloody things!

Could you please stop with these postings. It would be much appreciated by many here :)

actually ninelives, i've been thinking about these posts, and i actually like them. why? because it does make you stop and think about the small things that we often tend to forget about or take for granted. i wonder if that is what he/she is intending?

actually ninelives, i've been thinking about these posts, and i actually like them. why? because it does make you stop and think about the small things that we often tend to forget about or take for granted. i wonder if that is what he/she is intending?

I agree it's good to appreciate the small things in life but he/she posts it many times a day (in both the happy/unhappy threads) and I think it's done more as a deliberate annoyance than the more ethereal meaning of it IMO and it would be nice to see what specifically makes them happy or unhappy. Just my two pence :)

That after a couple of days of rinsing out my mouth with salted water (for best results 15 minutes of every waking hour// however this time I did 5 minutes every other hour for three days) I was able to get rid of the infection/pain that was going to send me to the dentist for a root canal.

About twenty years ago I was headed to the dentist for my third root canal when I called the dentist in pain on Friday night I was told by the secretary that it would have to wait till Monday and she recommended that I rinse my mouth out with salt water a couple of times a day with a half teaspoon of lukewarm saltwater. I figured I may as well exagerate the dose (two tablespoons of salt in a cup of lukewarm water rinsed for 15 minutes every hour). On the first day the pain was gone yet I continued for two more days... on the Monday morning I called and cancelled the root canal. I haven't had a pain there for twenty years till a couple of days ago. I went through the salt rinsing process again and I now have no pain at all.

Edited by roblindblad