What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

Pina Colada :toast:

Yummy...I second that. I sure do love piña coladas! Hey when my family goes to "Red Lobster", I always order it. They call it A Lotta Colada. Hmmmm? Reminds me of a song...:whistling: And they give you this glass that holds about a gallon! :P:toast: And I finish it. haha :drunk::party: There's a designated driver or we cab it home. :zzz:

Edited by Fan_S.

Yummy...I second that. I sure do love piña coladas! Hey when my family goes to "Red Lobster", I always order it. They call it A Lotta Colada. Hmmmm? Reminds me of a song...:whistling: And they give you this glass that holds about a gallon! :P:toast: And I finish it. haha :drunk::party: There's a designated driver or we cab it home. :zzz:

Yum; they are the best, although only an occasional indulgence for me! There is a regional restaurant chain in VA called Macado's where you get to keep the glass afterwards ;) (they also have THE BEST potato skins and subs!)

Yum; they are the best, although only an occasional indulgence for me! There is a regional restaurant chain in VA called Macado's where you get to keep the glass afterwards ;) (they also have THE BEST potato skins and subs!)

I like when they let you keep the glass--esp. if it's pretty! They can be reused as sun-catchers. Red Lobster's gallon glasses have a dark, cobalt blue stem. Kinda wish they'd let me keep that! ;)

Thank you all for your well wishes. The treatments have been a bit more tolerable recently and that has been much better.

My best wishes to anyone or someone you may know going through the same. :thumbsup:

This is great news!!!

I'm happy that I survived my 10-year high school reunion this weekend.

I'm also happy that people said thank you to me for helping arrange it. I was stressing out about it, and there was a lot of pressure, so to have people give their thanks was nice.

I was a bit bummed, however, that I was too tired to have too much fun at bars and other parties after the "official" arrangements were made.

I'm happy that I survived my 10-year high school reunion this weekend.

I'm also happy that people said thank you to me for helping arrange it. I was stressing out about it, and there was a lot of pressure, so to have people give their thanks was nice.

I was a bit bummed, however, that I was too tired to have too much fun at bars and other parties after the "official" arrangements were made.

Well, you get an A+ in my book for putting something like that together. I've been to few over the years, and it can be interesting what they reveal. Hope you had an enjoyable time.

A friend of mine and I found a wallet in the bush. It had all the documents and credit cards so we went to that poor guy's place to give him back his wallet. He lived 10 bus stations from the park where we were at the moment and his apartment was very difficult to find. We put the wallet in the mail box. I hope the guy will find it. I'll call him to check out.

Me and my fiance bought a beautiful chandelier today. We chose it together. It's wonderful how we agree on so many things. His enthusiasm is also wonderful. We behave as a serious couple and we're treated that way. It's a wonderful, almost refreshing feeling.

And we're going to see B.B. King tomorrow. :banana:

Yet another beautiful day. The weather has been so nice the past month. Spending all day at the swim club. My daughter passing her swim test after her first session of swim lessons. Watching her make new friends swimming and playing... and her first crush. She told one of the lifeguards (who is very cute and nice) "Brad you're adorable and handsome", she had all the lifeguards laughing and Brad was so flattered he asked her for a hug :)

Happy after tomorrow, four days off of work!