What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

Yet another beautiful day. The weather has been so nice the past month. Spending all day at the swim club. My daughter passing her swim test after her first session of swim lessons. Watching her make new friends swimming and playing... and her first crush. She told one of the lifeguards (who is very cute and nice) "Brad you're adorable and handsome", she had all the lifeguards laughing and Brad was so flattered he asked her for a hug :)

Happy after tomorrow, four days off of work!

like mother, like daughter? :D

like mother, like daughter? :D

lzfan715, Footsteps of Dawn, Fan S. , thanks! My daughter is almost five so a bit young for a guy as old as Brad (i know he must be at least 17, i need to ask him), but that is what made it so cute! My daughter is a people lover entirely! She has a natural charm as well, and has always drawn people to her since infancy. I saw her flirting today, and thought WOW! I know i will have to stay on my toes as she grows up!

Slave to zep, she has shown me she has good taste in men! Like me? Well, some of the time B)

Tangerine, that is so cute.

My mom got me an open heart necklace for my birthday, it's beautiful. She also got me a beautiful card. I almost cried when I read it outloud to everyone.

Happy Birthday to you! Glad you had a great day!

birthday4.gif

lzfan715, Footsteps of Dawn, Fan S. , thanks! My daughter is almost five so a bit young for a guy as old as Brad (i know he must be at least 17, i need to ask him), but that is what made it so cute! My daughter is a people lover entirely! She has a natural charm as well, and has always drawn people to her since infancy. I saw her flirting today, and thought WOW! I know i will have to stay on my toes as she grows up!

Slave to zep, she has shown me she has good taste in men! Like me? Well, some of the time B)

Aw, that must have been so cute! :) Congrats to her on passing her swim test! :cheer:

she sounds like such a cutie! :)

Stairway To Heaven. We had a really hard time during "family therpy" and listening to STH with the sun shinning back in the car was wonderful, it made me more relaxed.

Edit: Oh and a.....cuppa tea too, calms my nerves too.

Edited by Jimmy's A Legend

Small Things.

(Just kidding! :P )

----------------------------⇔------------------------------

Anyways, I succeeded in finding the right size clothes (esp. PJs) for my kid @ cheapo prices! @ good ol Old Navy. Clothes in season, too! :thumbsup:

Edited by Fan_S.

Jimmy and Robert's rendition of "Calling to You" in "Live at the Shark Tank" recorded in San Jose, Ca, May 20, 1995 (I have the CD right in front of me, that's why I sound so informed ;) ) Jimmy's presence on this track was all that was needed from the beginning, though the original version was great, too bad they could not take Nigel Kennedy with them to the Shark Tank. Well, one can't have everything :whistling:

I just hit the bloody jackpot - I found a ton of my parents' old records in the closet! Great timing, too; if I'd found them before last year, I doubt I would've liked most of them. I found:

2 Eagles albums (Hotel California -yes! - and One of These Nights)

Chicago Live at Carnegie Hall (my parents liked Chicago? Whaaaat? :blink: )

America

George Jones & Tammy Wynette

Waylon Jennings

Johnny Rodriguez

Loretta Lynn

Emmylou Harris (there's like 4 of her albums)

Charley Pride

Flatt & Scruggs

Dolly Parton & Porter Waggoner

Barbara Mandrell

Kris Kristofferson & Barbara Streisand (tee hee)

Olivia Newton-John (:snort: :snicker: )

Donna Summer (ditto...you can tell the decade they bought all of these)

So yeah, some awesome, some not so awesome, but definitely worth cleaning out the closet for. Hotel California sounds SO good on vinyl!

Edited by Footsteps of Dawn

After 4 hours in the hot sun of going door to door and making nothing

one lady bought a CD for $5 after I told her what and how I do it

like I tell everyone whether they buy a CD or not

which inspired me to just try a little more

about 45 minutes later another lady was interested in what I do and wanted to discuss it

as she really did not believe that it was an actuality

we spent an hour talking and she bought my CD

after an hour of no sales I was ready to bike home

then I thought I'm just going to try that building over there

it was a building with 6 apartments

and of the 5 that answered the door

they were all over 60

and each of them bought a CD

and really like what I do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One Small Thing. :rolleyes: (i'm sorry :slapface: )

i bought a screen cleaner with a microfiber cloth. Especially made for the glossy screen on many laptops. Now it's sooooo clear!

Edited by Fan_S.

Meeting a nocturnal visitor in my garden around 2 at night.

Yeah, what I first thought to be the slowest rat ever turned out to be a hedgehog.

Sooooo, I take it you weren't alarmed @ the bustle in your hedgerow. Hi, Reswati! :wave: