What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

I went to the newly re-opened ice cream parlor around the corner from my house.

I had a chicken salad for dinner followed by an extremely rich hot fudge sundae.

Oooh, ice cream parlor!!! Man, that makes me happy just thinking about it. ^_^ That's it, I'm going to have to go find a Ben & Jerry's tomorrow and get a Banana Fudge Royale with walnuts, hehe.

Shoot, what was I going to say? That thought just took over my brain, lol!

Well it was yesturday.

I went and saw Les Miserables in London, my dad didn't enjoy it but I thought it was fantastic. We didn't get back home until 2:30 in the morning!

Also I had no idea there was a Hard Rock Cafe in London!!

Awesome! I got to see it when it was in Boston several years ago, and I liked it.

Well it was yesturday.

I went and saw Les Miserables in London, my dad didn't enjoy it but I thought it was fantastic. We didn't get back home until 2:30 in the morning!

Also I had no idea there was a Hard Rock Cafe in London!!

Hi Jimmy's A Legend :)

I have been contemplating seeing Les Mis when in London next month. I have even checked out thier web site. They have some really good seats in the stalls, dead center stage available. I have held off ordering the tickets as these seats are really expensive. I'm glad that you went! My husband may be like your dad and not enjoy it too much, but my son and myself will love it.

Is there a subway line near the Queen's Theater? Is it easy to get to? We will be staying at the Marriott by the London Eye for one night and at the Hilton London Metropole another night. Looks like it may be easy to get to from these hotels.

I think I will book the tickets today, pending your recommendation.

I also want to see As You Like It at the Globe Theater. My son saw it this past week and said it was fantastic. It is my favorite Shakespeare play.

Hi Jimmy's A Legend :)

I have been contemplating seeing Les Mis when in London next month. I have even checked out thier web site. They have some really good seats in the stalls, dead center stage available. I have held off ordering the tickets as these seats are really expensive. I'm glad that you went! My husband may be like your dad and not enjoy it too much, but my son and myself will love it.

Is there a subway line near the Queen's Theater? Is it easy to get to? We will be staying at the Marriott by the London Eye for one night and at the Hilton London Metropole another night. Looks like it may be easy to get to from these hotels.

I think I will book the tickets today, pending your recommendation.

I also want to see As You Like It at the Globe Theater. My son saw it this past week and said it was fantastic. It is my favorite Shakespeare play.

Yes you really should go and see it, it was amazing. I dunno about the hotels, coz I went back home. The performance is about 3 hrs long. The nearest Sub line is Piccadilly.

My dad has just warned me to tell you that you have to order them quickey becuase they get more costly the nearer the date!

But yes I would certainly recommend it, altough you kinda have to know the plot to undersyand what's going on.

I have my U2 tickets in hand now!! :cheer::yay:

Awesome! My sister has the tickets since she purchased them, and she says she needs to "find" where she put them. She better find them!!!

Nice morning with my family and friends at my nephews 5th birthday party! Great time at the swim club. My daughter and i made new friends with a couple and their daughter who live just a block away! Got to see adorable Lifeguard Brad, my daughter's crush, but seems to be rubbing off on me a bit B) 19 is a man, right? Going down the shore early tomorrow morning... Ocean City, NJ... can't wait to lay on the beach, swim in the ocean, walk on the boards, and eat fresh Lobster! This summer has been great!

Friends ... friends always make me happy! Had breakfast with a friend this morning, then chatted with 2 close friends who just met each other today.

And Charlie, glad you're home and hope things go smoothly from here on!!

I went to the newly re-opened ice cream parlor around the corner from my house.

I had a chicken salad for dinner followed by an extremely rich hot fudge sundae.

:yesnod: MMmmmm! Hot fudge! :P That's my very favorite, favorite dessert! :D