What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

1. Seeing my good friend '59 BACK!

2. I got word that a good friend may be a new daddy VERY soon! (I'm waiting for news...waiting.)

3. I am all packed for Lake Tahoe!!!! Yay!!!

1. :cheer::yesnod: :yesnod:

2. :cheer: And impatiently waiting as well

3. :cheer: Have a great time!!!!

Sorry to hear about the headache, JAL. :(

I also get migraines. I take a prescribed medication named Zomig and it works fantastic on my migraine headaches.

I had the mother of all headaches on Sunday night and Monday. Nothing helped it. I was in misery and had to miss work on Monday, staying in bed all day. Finally, after vomiting, it finally let up around 6PM. Then the body aches started. I had a fever of 101.7 F. My husband, the doctor, said that I had the flu. It was horrible. I am just feeling back to normal today. I don't know if it was the swine flu or not, but it really hit me hard. I went back to work on Tuesday, but cancelled the appointments for patients who were aged and frail as I didn't want to expose them to the virus. I washed my hands constantly and kept everything clean with alcohol and Lysol. So far, none in my family or my office employees have gotten sick yet. I think I picked up the virus from the chalis at Communion on Sunday. I don't normally take the Precious Blood at Communion due to germaphobia, but I had to this past Sunday since I was an Eucharistic minister. I followed a kid who was the Server who always drools into the cup for Communion. He's probably the one who made me sick. YUK!

Wow Doc; I'm sorry you were so sick and glad you are finally feeling better :( Yuck on Communion; we haven't attended Mass in several years but I had stopped taking the Cup years before for the same reason. If there was a special occasion I might take the tiniest of sips, or pretend to, at least.

Well it wasn't exactly today but yesterday my catscan came back normal and I get a two week break in my treatments because my blood platelets were low.

God it feels good to feel good! :)

:cheer::cheer:

1. :cheer::yesnod::yesnod:

2. :cheer: And impatiently waiting as well

3. :cheer: Have a great time!!!!

2. I'm still waiting...no one should forget to let me know when it happens, since I'm going to be out of town. ;)

BUCK EYE doc--That migraine sounded terrible. :(

my 8 yo son's half yearly report card. he has aspergers, and he is only just below age level in maths, at age level for english and above age level for art. WOW!!!

:cheer: Great news!!!

:cheer::cheer:

2. I'm still waiting...no one should forget to let me know when it happens, since I'm going to be out of town. ;)

BUCK EYE doc--That migraine sounded terrible. :(

Will keep you posted ;)

I get migraines too Buckeye - I know how debilitating they can be. Hope you are feeling better.

my 8 yo son's half yearly report card. he has aspergers, and he is only just below age level in maths, at age level for english and above age level for art. WOW!!!

That's great news Slave :) .

That's great news, slave to zep! :yes2:

Sorry for the double post but I just recieved an email notification that the photo of me on my motorcycle has been selected to appear on the cover of the 2010 Harley Davidson parts catalog in a mosaic along with hundreds of other Harley Brothers and sisters. :cheer::cheer::cheer:

I'm in the center photo with the silver helmet and the silver and black sportster 100th anniversary 2003 edition.

2010 Harley Catalog

Sorry for the double post but I just recieved an email notification that the photo of me on my motorcycle has been selected to appear on the cover of the 2010 Harley Davidson parts catalog in a mosaic along with hundreds of other Harley Brothers and sisters. :cheer::cheer::cheer:

I'm in the center photo with the silver helmet and the silver and black sportster 100th anniversary 2003 edition.

2010 Harley Catalog

WOW; How cool!! :cheer:

Swim season is finally over; the BIG meet took place this weekend and our team did really well. My kids did great; each scored points individually and 2 of them were in relays which also scored.

And my youngest lost a tooth (baby) at the meet so she got some $$ from her grandparents :lol:

Now it's time for dance and soccer again ...

2010 Harley Catalog

:beer::thumbsup: cool!!!!