What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

I'm feeling well now, after my 6th treatment I had to be re-admitted for dehydration again :( But I get a 2 week break because my platelets were low.

It's given me some free time to take care of some business. :)

Thanks for asking.

Hey Dzloc, I'm glad to hear you're feeling ok. Is that injection for boosting the immune system an option for you? (my friend had to get it for the same reason as yours. I forget the name of it... isn't cheap and she had to get her insurance to approve it, but her count went from .5 to 13!) I hear that the drop in platelets is quite a normal part of the chemo rounds so hopefully it hasn't gotten you down. Keep up the good spirits! :beer::cheer:

Edited by Patrycja

Hey Dzloc, I'm glad to hear you're feeling ok. Is that injection for boosting the immune system an option for you? (my friend had to get it for the same reason as yours. I forget the name of it... isn't cheap and she had to get her insurance to approve it, but her count went from .5 to 13!) I hear that the drop in platelets is quite a normal part of the chemo rounds so hopefully it hasn't gotten you down. Keep up the good spirits! :beer::cheer:

I get an injection after every treatment to promote blood cell reproduction but I didn't get a treatment this time, it'll be after another week.They performed a ct scan while I was in the hospital and it came back normal. :)

Woohoo - vacation! Have a great time :D

Thanks ninelives!! I'm really looking forward to just relaxing for a few days.

And may I say... I do appreciate everyone here. I can just come around and (mostly) read...and post sometimes... and people are so nice. :)

Burst of inspiration last week.

I finished two unfinished stories, wrote three new ones.

Made two new drawings and for the first time in my life draw on canvas in oil! :hurrah:

I also learned how to draw Hermit.

Very proud of myself.

Another thing that made me happy: I bought Stephen King's Four Past Midnight in English. I have to learn english.

Burst of inspiration last week.

I finished two unfinished stories, wrote three new ones.

Made two new drawings and for the first time in my life draw on canvas in oil! :hurrah:

I also learned how to draw Hermit.

Very proud of myself.

Another thing that made me happy: I bought Stephen King's Four Past Midnight in English. I have to learn english.

Congrats on finishing your stories. :) I haven't written anything in ages...I should get back into it.

What made me happy was getting free samples of strawberry and red velvet cupcakes, in celebration of the store's second anniversary!

Edited by Zepulon

Working out. I joined a gym three months ago and the difference is becoming obvious. B)

That's great! hopefully I will do that some day, for now getting up and and moving about can be a workout at times :)

Tomorrow is the LAST DAY of summer school!

I did it! I finished my first-ever teaching job!

Yesss!

And with flying colours I'm sure ! Well done Mandy :cheer:

BTW, thanks for your kind pm :)