What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

That must have been scary there for a while; I'm glad you are ok! :thumbsup:

hi virginia

yes, very scary. when your GP tells you that after initial testing, you need to see a cardiologist ... :o well, you start imagining the worst. i was going to have to wait 3 weeks to see one, but i got in sooner after a cancellation, phew!

thanks also dzldoc and ally for the kind words. there really are some lovely people on this forum ... ive never met you, and probably never will, but i feel as if we are friends none the less. so nice. :)

hi virginia

yes, very scary. when your GP tells you that after initial testing, you need to see a cardiologist ... :o well, you start imagining the worst. i was going to have to wait 3 weeks to see one, but i got in sooner after a cancellation, phew!

thanks also dzldoc and ally for the kind words. there really are some lovely people on this forum ... ive never met you, and probably never will, but i feel as if we are friends none the less. so nice. :)

Hey S2Z,

It's all Rod's fault! ;)

I'm glad all is well.

My boyfriend bought me booze from the liquor store today. I've had a few mojitos tonight, with fresh mint from my yard. :D

Today was also my first official day of summer. Summer school ended on Friday.

WooHoo! well par-tay down girl! :party::toast:

Happy:

Some new pics of the Gdaughter. She is sooo cute! I put my fav...this week... on my desktop.

Good morning fellow led heads and what a beautiful morning it is here in the western hemisphere.

Just sitting in the doctors office waiting for my lab work to see if my platelets are up enough that I can procede with my treatments.

Don't waste your day get out and do something or at least sit out on your porch or patio and enjoy a nice cup of Joe or tea. :D

Good morning fellow led heads and what a beautiful morning it is here in the western hemisphere.

Just sitting in the doctors office waiting for my lab work to see if my platelets are up enough that I can procede with my treatments.

Don't waste your day get out and do something or at least sit out on your porch or patio and enjoy a nice cup of Joe or tea. :D

Oh hi Charlie! :wave: While you're waiting in the doctor's office, I just wanted to say Hope the results are great and you're convalescing nicely, my friend! Also, loved the link you posted of Eddie Cochran doin' "Summertime Blues"! Hey, you also love his song, "C'mon Everybody?" Love the Led Zeppelin version so much too, of course! :D

Oh, and PS: I'm steppin' out now to do some shoppin' and goin' out fer lunch. See ya, pal! Hi, to N'awlins, from Brooklyeeeeehnnnnn! :wave:

Edited by Fan_S.

Good Morning to you sir,and thanks for the perspective-check.Thanks to your post;I'll have a better day. B)

Good luck on the results. B)

Thinking good thoughts for you for good news.

And you are quite right - carpe diem :beer:

You gotta camera on me boy ? Sitting on my deck having my first cup of java as we speak ! I'm also having a laugh at the 3 yr old boy next door who seems to have decided that his mom doesn't know how to dress him properly ! Great entertainment :D

Good luck today my friend

I hope you get great news! I did have coffee on the deck this morning and was beautiful weather and scenery:-)

Thinking of you...

Slave to Zep, glad your condition isn't serious :)

Dzldoc, glad you are in good spirits, hoping your next treatment will be easier to tolerate :)

Happy i have gotten over the miserable cold/sinus infection i dealt with last week. Happy to have the week off (day 2). Enjoying the swim club, my daughter's theatre trip tomorrow should be fun for us, and more relaxing by the pool all week long. Purchased fresh fruit today, berries and melons and citrus! Can't wait to eat it. I will be sad to see summer end.

Slave to Zep, glad your condition isn't serious :)

Dzldoc, glad you are in good spirits, hoping your next treatment will be easier to tolerate :)

Happy i have gotten over the miserable cold/sinus infection i dealt with last week. Happy to have the week off (day 2). Enjoying the swim club, my daughter's theatre trip tomorrow should be fun for us, and more relaxing by the pool all week long. Purchased fresh fruit today, berries and melons and citrus! Can't wait to eat it. I will be sad to see summer end.

Why hello "~tangerine~!" How's it going? I hope all is well with you. Damn I want your fruit! Oh shit, I know that can be taken the wrong way!! Ha Ha! Hey, what about tangerines? You didn't mention tangerines, I do love tangerines! Enough of that, its time for me to fly since its celebration day. In the mean time, take care and ROCK ON my friend!

I hope you get great news! I did have coffee on the deck this morning and was beautiful weather and scenery:-)

Thinking of you...

:blush:

I was able to recieve my treatment today, just 5 more woo hoo! :)

Thanks to everyone for the good words. And have a cup of java for me. :coffee:

I was having coffee on the deck and I heard these Crows screeching and walked to side of the deck where I could see them lined up in the street in perfect uniform...then from around the corner comes a raccoon--they were obviously doing their best to keep the racoon away from I am guessing their nest. By the time I came in to get my camara the racoon was gone, but this was hilarious to watch. Gotta love nature, plus it was a beautiful morning here:-)

I was told today that there is a plan for me and my dad to move to Orkney which is where I would love to live, it's so peacful and beautiful, I love it. The idea of it is that my dad would have a place where he could retaire and to do archeology (sp?) which is what he truely loves doing. We're going to live in Orkney during the summer becuase the winters are terrible and come back to Oxford in the winter.

It's also a great chance for me becuase now I don't have the pressure to look after the house and dad as much.

With school, I'll live in Oxford of course. But we are going to have to sell the house which we in now, which will be hard becuase we both love the house. This is gonna happen in about 18 months time. The only thing that is in our way is that it might be hard to get the internet or if we do have it, it would be very very slow.

:yay::hurrah: :hurrah: I'm so happy

I was told today that there is a plan for me and my dad to move to Orkney which is where I would love to live, it's so peacful and beautiful, I love it. The idea of it is that my dad would have a place where he could retaire and to do archeology (sp?) which is what he truely loves doing. We're going to live in Orkney during the summer becuase the winters are terrible and come back to Oxford in the winter.

It's also a great chance for me becuase now I don't have the pressure to look after the house and dad as much.

With school, I'll live in Oxford of course. But we are going to have to sell the house which we in now, which will be hard becuase we both love the house. This is gonna happen in about 18 months time. The only thing that is in our way is that it might be hard to get the internet or if we do have it, it would be very very slow.

:yay::hurrah: :hurrah: I'm so happy

I'm so happy to hear that you're happy, Lucia. ;)

I've just seen the photos of Orkney, it is beautiful. Looks like the quiet place where you can enjoy every bit of the nature.

And the internet - what could we do without your posts of Jimmy's pics? :P