What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

^ugh.

Doesn't sound fun to me at all!

I got to baby sit my niece today! I rarely get to do this at my own home, because my sister's a stay-at-home-mom while she works on school. My sister also lives with my mom and my other sister, so she's usually got plenty of help when she needs it.

We had fun! We took a (very short) walk (it was really hot), then we played in the water.

I was sad when it was time for her to leave. :(

Edited by manderlyh

^ugh.

Doesn't sound fun to me at all!

I got to baby sit my niece today! I rarely get to do this at my own home, because my sister's a stay-at-home-mom while she works on school. My sister also lives with my mom and my other sister, so she's usually got plenty of help when she needs it.

We had fun! We took a (very short) walk (it was really hot), then we spayed in the water.

I was sad when it was time for her to leave. sad.gif

I bet you were :hysterical:

More than ten but less than twenty, slave. :D

Babs, you are welcome to have one on me. :)

Oh and I forgot. I'm going to see the band Madness on Sunday. I used to be a big fan in the 1980s. Great fun band. Very much loved in England. I'm also happy about that too. :D

ooh ..... i can feel your eadache already, mate! :(

everytime i watch the young ones dvd ( which is often :D ) i see madness doing house of fun. yeah, i liked em in the 80s too.

Edited by slave to zep

everytime i watch the young ones dvd ( which is often :D ) i see madness doing house of fun. yeah, i liked em in the 80s too.

Wow, you're going back a bit. I remember that episode. I think I have that on an old VHS somewhere. The Young Ones even had Motorhead doing Ace Of Spades one time, as I'm sure you know. :)

Woke up and watched a beautiful sunrise, coffee on the deck and just watched the deer go up the mountain.

How's it going "Deborah J?" I hope all is well with you and your son. I bet that was a beautiful sight to see! I get to watch many deer and their offspring eating away at my plants in my front yard!!! Ha Ha! Do they do the same at your house? ROCK ON!

How's it going "Deborah J?" I hope all is well with you and your son. I bet that was a beautiful sight to see! I get to watch many deer and their offspring eating away at my plants in my front yard!!! Ha Ha! Do they do the same at your house? ROCK ON!

Hello ZFF, not really, they just go up the mountain behing me every morning anmd come back down every evening. A lot of cute baby deer right now:-)

Woke up and watched a beautiful sunrise, coffee on the deck and just watched the deer go up the mountain.

Deborah - that sounds so idyllic! :)

So far nothing today, but yesterday I had some nice unexpected happy surprises that certainly made my day! :D

Thats sounds so calming and beautiful :)!

Yesterday (Well, I guess since it was 12:00 midnight...) :lol: today, I saw the shuttle luanch from my house! It was so dark and the sky was so clear, it was so bright! And I was suprised at how many people came outside to watch for being so late :P

Oh, and I saw "Taking Woodstock" today, I thought it was a nice movie :thumbsup:

Our brand new puppy!!

52961209593716006111360.jpg

Meet Theodore Roosevelt.....Teddy if he's not being a trouble-maker. LOL

Alright now,

That's playing dirty. Holding my basset puppy for ransom? WHY I OUTTA.

He's a cutie..

Ran in to a cousin I haven't seen in years on facebook.

What fun.

Oh yeah. My family is really very loving. Just hard headed like me, so it's understood. If anything they would love you too much.

Edited by Mary Hartman

Our brand new puppy!!

52961209593716006111360.jpg

Meet Theodore Roosevelt.....Teddy if he's not being a trouble-maker. LOL

Awesome! Prepare for slobber controllaugh.gif

He looks like my Rosco, unfortunately I had to give him up when I took illsad.gif the Ex wouldn't take him.

ea8d2df1.jpg