What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

Glad you are in good spirits Mary Hartman, hope it continues.

Was happy to watch my daughter love her new gymnastics group. Since we switched the day she's with new friends and a new instructor (who she liked)! Happy to be packing up her dance bag for tomorrow's first day of the new ballet/tap/hip hop year. May need a loan to pay for all the classes and outfits, lol.

Happy that U2 at Giant Stadium is coming up in a couple weeks!

What made you happy today?

For me, getting more shopping done, complete for Xmas.

My morning coffee.

Seeing great pics of the band at the 02.

How's it going "Hotplant?" I hope all is well with you. In reference to what made me happy today, it would be two things: Looking into my girlfriend's eyes and THE BEATLES ARE COMING, THE BEATLES ARE COMING! Ha Ha! Have a great day and ROCK ON!

My work with Seeds Of Change. The Earth Charter & Human Potential Exhibit at A-B Tech went splendidly. I met the president of SGI. We all had a great time. Several of the Elementary Schools showed up with scavenger hunt papers and went around answering them with clipboards. "Excuse me, what are you doing, could I see what you're working on please" "Sure, you can see!"

Very tired but had a great time and met many kind people.

To the environment :beer:

To your health so we wont need health care :beer:

Glad you are in good spirits Mary Hartman, hope it continues.

Was happy to watch my daughter love her new gymnastics group. Since we switched the day she's with new friends and a new instructor (who she liked)! Happy to be packing up her dance bag for tomorrow's first day of the new ballet/tap/hip hop year. May need a loan to pay for all the classes and outfits, lol.

Happy that U2 at Giant Stadium is coming up in a couple weeks!

I'm sure all will go quite fine for your daughter and myself. We can all be pretty silly at times. However I feel all 3 of us are very intelligent.

Have a great time at U2!

I will get more rest when I need it.

I cleaned up my living room (threw out all my daugther's old toys), took the ones she still likes to my mom's house, got all the clean laundry off the sofas and put away!!! That was over the weekend, but i know how you feel because it felt good. btw... great that you did so well on your run, Virginia!

I am happy i got through my first day back (well it was a night shift, and that is a pet peeve of mine) after 2 weeks off, but at least i will get time and half for the holiday. Happy my daughter starts her next session of gymnastics today! Will be happy to hit my pillow in a few minutes, but not happy when the alarm goes off too soon (around 2p).

Thanks for the good wishes; I bet your daughter is excited about gymnastics! :cheer:

I am happy because So You Think You Can Dance is back on :thumbsup:

Thanks for the good wishes; I bet your daughter is excited about gymnastics! :cheer:

I am happy because So You Think You Can Dance is back on :thumbsup:

Hi Virginia, you're welcome! I knew you could do it! She loves gymanstics, but what was really great was she called me (sadly i had to work her first day of ballet/tap at the new dance studio) and she was so excited. She was yelling how much she loved tap and when i saw her tonight after work she showed me so much she learned! Hip Hop starts Friday and i expect the same level of joy!

This is really funny. Last night we saw a commercial for "So You Think You Can Dance" and my daughter screamed, turn that back i want to see it. So i looked to see when it was on and told her i would tape it for her. I just checked and it's on the DVR. I have never watched the show but she watches it with my mom. I will let you know how i like it.

Hi Virginia, you're welcome! I knew you could do it! She loves gymanstics, but what was really great was she called me (sadly i had to work her first day of ballet/tap at the new dance studio) and she was so excited. She was yelling how much she loved tap and when i saw her tonight after work she showed me so much she learned! Hip Hop starts Friday and i expect the same level of joy!

This is really funny. Last night we saw a commercial for "So You Think You Can Dance" and my daughter screamed, turn that back i want to see it. So i looked to see when it was on and told her i would tape it for her. I just checked and it's on the DVR. I have never watched the show but she watches it with my mom. I will let you know how i like it.

It's really my favorite one of those reality shows :) I have a dance link for you if you can receive messages and are interested

This is our weather right now:

68 °F / 20 °C

Overcast

Humidity: 73%

Dew Point: 59 °F / 15 °C

Wind: 6 mph / 9 km/h / 2.6 m/s from the ENE

Pressure: 30.20 in / 1023 hPa (Steady)

Visibility: 10.0 miles / 16.1 kilometers

UV: 0 out of 16

Clouds: Overcast 6500 ft / 1981 m (Above Ground Level)

Elevation: 968 ft / 295 m

It's absolutely fabulous out there. I hate humidity and heat, so I'm glad we're starting to edge toward fall.

Edited by Electrophile

It was a gorgeous day today and it cooled off quite nicely. Spent about an hour on campus having dinner and reading. The student center here is quite nice and should be taken care of. Has computer labs, 3 restaurants, a billiards room and several stages for events.

Talked with my neighbors and friends extensively....and was just happy all day in general.

Oddly enough a few key people who live here helped crack my shell, and make me feel very nice. This sort of thing multiplies exponentially.

Well my dogs hurt like crazy from all the volunteer work but it's a good hurt :)

It's cooled off here. So this is a welcome thing as it has been rather hot. I've never been happier in my life really. Mostly because of many friends who are not only sweet but very very clever.

Oh. They say I was on the news the other night but I managed to slip the cameras pretty well. Arrrghh. I hate television cameras.

Oh well, back to the drawing board.

We will have an event at The Asheville Hilton on Saturday....and double up with another on Sunday. It's rumoured I will be organizing another here in two weeks.

Yeah....life is good. I'm happy I don't think like others project on to me. Reminds me of a Drew Barrymore quote...nahhh

Relax peeps. You will be stronger for it.

Never been happier. But there's always room for more fun.

Was on the news the other night.

Will attend a fancy event at The Asheville Hilton on Saturday.

Will attend another on Sunday.

Am organizing another here where it's very comfortable and we wont have to muss up others homes or rent places.

Play billiards almost daily. I have not been beat at pool in well over 3 years. Now that takes work.

Never been happier. But there's always room for more fun.

Was on the news the other night.

Will attend a fancy event at The Asheville Hilton on Saturday.

Will attend another on Sunday.

Am organizing another here where it's very comfortable and we wont have to muss up others homes or rent places.

Play billiards almost daily. I have not been beat at pool in well over 3 years. Now that takes work.

Took the day off work, getting ready to leave run a few errands and going to "IT MIGHT GET LOUD"