What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

Today we had some friends come over :).

My dad, my friend's dad, and my dad's friend were jamming on the guitars and drums. One of my friend's friend came in and from what I heard that he's an amazing guitar player. So we gave him a guitar so we could hear. Oh. My. God. He's aboslutley a genius! He loves classic rock and he just gave me goosebumps. They played some Zep, Black Sabbath, Aerosmith, and they even just played and connected! My god, he's only been playing for 2 years, he's 15 and he's playing like a god! At one moment, they were just playing, and it sounded so much like Led Zeppelin, like Achilles Last Stand, very powerful and a bit bluesy but with a stand! I don't know, but I think if he gets famous, he will change music, he could bring back that rock n' roll and blues!

I'm exhausted!!

My best friend got married today. I was a bridesmaid and the wedding went very well--the bride was beautiful and she and her new husband are going to have a wonderful life together. I'm truly happy for them--I think I cried during the ceremony more than her mom. ;)

We celebrated my daughter's 16th birthday yesterday :) She wanted to have a barbecue, followed by a camp out for her girlfriends, with S'mores and hot dogs roasted on sticks over a campfire. It was a lot of fun!

That sounds great!

Was happy to take my daughter shopping for winter clothes and then hanging out at the bookstore for a bit. Ended a nice day with dinner at Olive Garden. The weather was fantastic again, too.

Hi;

I'm pleased to report that the Marilyn Manson concert in London did not have any serious incidents....

I was in London on Sat..saw a tour bus and transport trucks behind the JLC...talked to a security guard..told him I couldn't see the show but I wished him well and hoped no harm would come to anyone..the JLC is a beautiful facility...no harm must come to it either....it as well as downtown London is very important to me...

Juliet

PS There were @ 2200 at his show...

Edited by Juliet

cool.gif My pics came back from when the "Saints came Marching" into the chemo infusion center to pay us fans a visitbiggrin.gif

From left clockwise, Usama Young corner back, Zach Strief offensive tackle, "Moi", Chris Reis safety, and Lance Moore wide reciever.

9-22-200990045PM.jpg

cool.gif My pics came back from when the "Saints came Marching" into the chemo infusion center to pay us fans a visitbiggrin.gif

From left clockwise, Usama Young corner back, Zach Strief offensive tackle, "Moi", Chris Reis safety, and Lance Moore wide reciever.

9-22-200990045PM.jpg

Cool Brother B)

You look right chuffed

:beer:

9-22-200990045PM.jpg

You Look great Doc, sorry for the wind up earlier. :beer:

Get well real soon, you would look good in Grey too.

Kind Regards, Danny

9-22-200990045PM.jpg

Hello Charlie!

These are great pictures!! You look great.I dated Morton Anderson in 1987 for about 3 months...remember him:-)

9-22-200990045PM.jpg

Oh wow; great pic! :)

Charles!

Those guys dwarf you! You look like a little kid compared to the large likes of them!

Other than that, you're looking good!

Really isn't it the truth!

You do look good Charlie, glad you are doing well!

Was happy to spend the day at a conference instead of working on the unit! What a nice break from a 12 hr. shift. Really enjoyed watching my daughter's ballet/tap class. I see a rising star!

9-22-200990045PM.jpg

:yesnod::toast: Wow you look very handsome, as always, Charles! Just as everyone says! Those strapping saints have nothing on you! What with your characteristic heart of gold and all! :)

:yesnod::toast: Wow you look very handsome, as always, Charles! Just as everyone says! Those strapping saints have nothing on you! What with your characteristic heart of gold and all! :)

Rooooking gooood Charles :)